1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protecting the herd.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

No response. Yawn. Figured.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

No...he's not a Clinton.

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

you want a response. i believe that asking a foreign country to investigate your main political rival in the midst of election tampering troubles is shady. we all have a bias, if you don't think you do...

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Got ya focused on that squirrel do they?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As a US citizen, I welcome an investigation into corruption. Biden is corrupt. PERIOD.

6. Spang308

Ukraine was the target of the investigation request. Biden and his kid just happen to be tied up in it.
    This. Was. Never. To. Target. Biden!

R Acree likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

He hasn't won the nomination of the Democratic Party, yet...so in some level of technicality, he's not an actual rival, yet. He's in the process of trying to become a rival.

He was a sitting Vice President, and while he was the VP, he and his son used his position as a way to collect bribes from interests from other nations, the bribes were disguised as
    bloated salaries to Hunter Biden to give the appearance of being legit. Hunter Biden isn't qualified to be a trash man. Furthermore, they used Government resources (plane/protection/fuel/food/etc) to ferry Hunter along with his father, the sitting VP at that time, to attend "business meetings" to collect those "salaries".

I welcome that investigation.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

If I could choose my opponent in a presidential election, it would be Biden. Hands down, no hesitation. Easy choice.
    Nobody is scared of running against him.
    Biden's only opponent is Biden.

StaccatoFan and Spang308 like this.
  9. StaccatoFan

And Biden is losing to......Biden.

10. code3ryder

If it was ok to send Jules over there why did Trump deny it and now he admits he did (shady)? And what the hell is his personal attorney doing in this? And, who else were they wanting investigated? Like most dungeon, this isn't going to go anywhere so it's all good.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Biden admitted to breaking the law on national TV and you’re saying he shouldn’t have asked to be investigated? Seriously? And that’s what makes trump a mob boss? Do you hear yourself? Do you sound as dumb to yourself as you do to the rest of us?

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you criticized Obama when? For the spying on Trump's campaign complete with secret warrants, informants and spies. Obviously you cannot support Biden as he was a part of that also....

14. Spang308

And pay him back all his expenses defending himself in this frame job times two.
    The whole Russia thing pisses me off, but what they did to Flynn makes my blood boil.

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. StaccatoFan

Shady, maybe...but NOTHING is illegal there....see the difference?

Knowing what we know about your commentary here....you probably don't see it.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I agree, Clinton and Obama should have to answer for it!

17. code3ryder

So, you see how I see Trump as running a shady business? I don't trust a word he says. He's a proven liar (more than any other Pres by a long shot)

I don't have a problem with doing an investigation but we have people for that. You think it's appropriate for Trump to send his personal lawyer to a foreign country to do investigating? And, you admit that it was all about Biden?

And yes he's a mob boss. He's shifty, he looks out for himself first and foremost and he expets outright, unwavering loyalty. When he doesn't get that, you're dead to him. You were a bad hire (even though he was the one doing the hiring and he's the ultimate businessman, right?).

Can't stand Biden so there's that. So, you mean in investigation started in the US with actual like warrants and things? If any of that was illegal, why didn't it get washed?

18. StaccatoFan

I guess you were asleep for this Administration.

Or this one:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What about asking a country with a new president to investigate past corruption and find out where money you've already given them went before giving more? Biden was brought up because of his speech more than his son.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet people keep having problems finding actual examples other than campaign promises that didn't pan out. Freaky shit.