1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protecting the herd.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 12, 2020.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not like he pulled an Obama and criticized the cops........ :Poke: Your double standard is amusing. Maybe Trump should not have commented but the Mueller team should not have existed to begin with. They did a one sided investigation and used gestapo tactics like the swat raid with news crews over a process crime in which the person was cooperating. There was a history of that on his crew (Wiessman for example who destroyed a company with most of the charges later over turned). But OMB

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No shit. Read up on the Enron/Arthur Anderson debacle. That was Weissman also. He should be disbarred at minimum.

3. Spang308

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

upload_2020-2-13_16-47-33.png

G 97 and sheepofblue like this.
  5. Spang308

Thankfully, she has taken over Flynn's defense. From what little I have read, there is zero reason he shouldn't be allowed to withdraw his plea and go back to trial.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I went to HS with Sydney. The woman is brilliant.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn shame some of it didn't rub off.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You should have met me before...

blkduc, Quicktoy and sheepofblue like this.
  9. Spang308

I obviously don't know her, but I like everything I've heard from her in interviews and I really appreciate her position on government corruption.
    I hope she gets some justice for Flynn. He's been getting railroaded for years now.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Lying to the FBI shouldn't be a crime in the first place. Should be like talking to any other police officer.
    It all goes back to NEVER talk to the FBI.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It shouldn't illegal to lie to any of them. They have no problem lying to you.

brex likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is illegal to lie to the police in most places (if not all) They also determine 'truth' so as said avoid saying anything.

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Double standard? That was my biggest issue with Obama, far and away.

Trump is just a mafia boss. He protects you until you don't align with him then he wants you wacked.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Won't go to prison for lying to the police here. If you make an official statement or lie under oath then sure, you'll get in trouble.
    But an officer asks you if you've heard from X in the last year and you say no, heard from him a year and a half ago though, then they find an email from 11 months ago that shows you communicated with X, you won't go to prison.

15. Spang308

That's just it. Flynn didn't lie to the FBI. The agents even said so. He basically got framed, coerced into a confession over threat of them going after his son. Not sure what the son's issue was.
    Either way, they without remorse, trashed a decorated General in an attemot to use him in their quest to hang something on Trump. Everybody is quick to rush the defense of the scum bag leaker Vindman. I'm gonna take a pass on that and throw my support behind Flynn.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He has said who he was and what he wanted from day one. What about this do you not understand. Anyone who allows themselves to be hired by him should be willing to help fulfill all his promises and have his back on fulfilling them. Well when they leave and then run their mouths, that says to me they should have had their heads curb stomped on the way out the door because they obviously took the job not willing to have his back. Tell me. Do you like to be stabbed in the back. I sure don’t. So because he does something about it you don’t like him? Wow.

17. code3ryder

Right, nobody else out there has ever taken a job not having a real understanding of what a shitshow it might be. I also disagree on being a yes man. If you're a General, an Atty...whatever, and you're told to do something unethical or illegal, you shouldn't just say ok. If you run a shady business and employees leave, you expecting them to feel like they owe you is idiotic.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Boom. There’s your bias. You assume a shady business is going on. What if they just weren’t willing to do the promises you made to the country? Should they stay on staff? Fuck no. Cmon dude. Ever owned a business? I’m guessing not.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. code3ryder

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version