1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So anyway, about this coronavirus thing...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2020.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hell with that... I'ma spit right in his eye and say, "I ain't goin', let the loose end drag!"

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Over 60,000 confirmed cases reported world wide. Yep, we are all going to die.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well hurry the fuck up and get it over with! :mad:

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Lol hilarious!!

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Only 5? :Poke:

G 97 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

K51000 likes this.
  9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Depends on the outcome I would say. Fast-tracked vaccines can have catastrophic results, hence why they need to be thoroughly tested. Noticed this in a comments sections of another article:

Sure enough, it looks like there is a body of research out there showing the vaccines can cause problems, which I would imagine could be exacerbated if indeed a vaccine hasn't gone through thorough enough testing and is hurried to get it out there to treat people.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4599698/

K51000 likes this.
  11. fastfreddie

Would this summer be considered a fast-track release for a vaccine?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

By then we’ll all be dead! Dead! Deceased! Joined the choir invisible! Shuffled off from this mortal coil! No more pining for the fjords! Buckets kicked! Farms purchased! Room temperature achieved! Daisies pushed up! Sent to pasture! The big motherfucking sleep!

Time to run up some credit card debt and develop a cocaine habit :D

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:Multiple of 5, come on man. :D

K51000 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What I'd heard is vaccines generally take about 18 months or so from development through clinical trials and testing until they are actually approved for widespread human usage. Who knows for sure.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey, you're the one who blamed a farmer for driving a tractor in farmland and pulling out in front of a motorcycle going way to fast for it's speed to be judged if it could even be seen. Just shows you can get degrees without a lick of common sense :crackup:

duggram likes this.
  16. fastfreddie

So what you are saying is, we'll have a bowel movement of the soul evacuating the body by intense pressure on the spiritual anus? In short, we'll have shit the bed?
    Damn...I would have liked to see Montana.

auminer likes this.
  17. fastfreddie

Given a possibility of extinction for an entire race, I think a lot of people will jump at the chance for a cure. That's gotta be scary as hell.

18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

People HAVE recovered from this, LOTS of people in fact.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Relax people, it's not the end of the world.

That comes Saturday when the asteroid sideswipes us.

20. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

We don't need to worry about that for at least another 9 years........as far as we know at the moment anyway.