1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kapernick and Nike Deal......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 4, 2018.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yep...buildin' his cause, sellin' dem shoes...and LINING his Pockets with his people's money!!! 'Merica!!!!:flag:

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Those salty tears...you mean the salty tears from Colin after he got benched for sucking ass in the NFL and then tried drumming up sympathy by playing racism and still not getting a job in the NFL because he sucks ass?
    I agree, those tears are quite tasty.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I mean, he’s literally living proof of the hypocrisy of the “white man keeping me down” black Americans.

Literally being paid to NOT work. All while saying how bad it is, while making millions.

lol and the ignorants will eat it up like sugar in a nice butthole!

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Interestingly enough, he puts a shit ton back into charities and inner city communities. I hate him for this. Who the fuck gives money away?!?!

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

No, I season my drink with the salty tears of all you guys piling hate on him. I’m loving the fact he’s getting paid despite not taking an NFL snap in years. It makes my drink that much saltier.

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Internet for the win.

Attached Files:

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't you know salt can lead to high blood pressure?

8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I like this one

1857F117-1BA1-420B-B6CE-7664A912CC6F.png

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

10. StaccatoFan

Don’t be a fool. He needs the tax deductions. All the rich folk do it.

If you’re a mega rich like Gates and Buffet, you put your fortune in a Foundation Charity and put your kids in as President. That keeps the money from getting pinched by inheritance taxes. Then you look like a glorious philanthropist. They’re just shrewd. Which is why their mega rich in the first place.

418 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But blood pressure is a big problem in the African American community. I wouldn't want Buck to savor the tears in excess and bring about hypertension.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

You are a compassionate soul.

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Did you even take a few minutes to watch the Larry elder video on the lie Kap built himself on? So you support liars and people who piggy back off lies? Asking for a friend.
    And please stop with the donations. It was money he was going to have to give the federal govt.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What kind of tax situation leaves you wealthier after donating money? That's some Cosmo Kramer accounting.

17. StaccatoFan

And Kap is a lying by being the face of a company that charges $150 or more to people for a fucking pair of simple basketball shoes! The shoes are made in Vietnam for $5 a pair and the American Public, many Black, spend a small fortune and sacrifice for a pair of simple comfortable shoes.

He’s such a hero. Not!

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

By all means,please show up at Summit in June and take a knee during the anthem where the majority of the paddock can see you do it. Otherwise, we know you're just a trolling cunt. :flag:

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

Unless it’s changed, and I can ask my Brother (CPA), charitable donations are deductible. They lower your taxable income for the year. So you give some away so you don’t have to give as much to Uncle Sam at tax time.

Ever noticed how NFL players all start charities?

The big winner every year gets the Walter Payton Man of the Year award every season before the Super Bowl.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You start with A, before taxes. You give away B to charity. When you're done with your taxes, you end up with C. You're telling me that C > A? OK, ask your brother and explain to me. Thanks.