1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone following hailee deegan

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Feb 12, 2020.

1. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

She’s got the name , sponsors behind her , good results so far ..... im hoping she becomes what Danica tried to be .

That 2nd gen pedigree ....

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Loosely. How'd she do at Daytona?

3. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

2nd in the arca race .... strong imo

4. sdg

sdg *

I ran across her a while ago, yes she's been prepped but she is astonishingly well spoken for her age.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Not. A big NASCAR fan but the Dale Jr Podcast show had a great interview with her... Very talented girl.... she will go far..

7. She’s night and day from Danica and only thing they have in common is they are both female. Deegan is talented in a lot of disciplines, has the $ behind her and so far has done pretty well in multiple types of vehicles. I think if she keeps going she will surpass Danica’s career stats in her rookie year.

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone here would like to get behind her?

Gorilla George and ajcjr like this.
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Uhh Huh.... I notice there's no ICE powered device in the picture of ̶M̶s̶ ̶B̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ Danica posted above.

Hailie Deegan is young enough to be my granddaughter... can't really see her in a horndog viewpoint.

I guess it boils down to Danica was a woman, who drove a car (ish). Deegan is a driver, who is a woman.

sdg, Sweatypants and R Acree like this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

That girl needs a sammich.

cpettit and auminer like this.
  12. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Danica is one of those gals who no matter how fit or physically attractive she may be, her attitude ruins it and makes her not attractive.

13. Very well put on both counts.

14. Seeing how she is when she knows people are watching, imagine how she is in private? She’s not that hot to have to deal with that shit.

15. auminer

FTFY

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The perfect match for Aaron.

auminer, Lanceabillion and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

That boy has the personality of a bag of mulch. I'm a Packer fan, and I can't even pull for him to succeed. Can't wait till he's gone. Long live Favre.

G 97 and Quicktoy like this.
  18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I have friends that work in the racing industry, both Nascar and Indycar. They claim the rumors about her being a spoiled twat are true and basically mirror your comment above.
    Her and Aaron are likely a match made in hell.
    Her pro career was a joke from a results standard. Her only Indy win came in Japan and was a fuel mileage situation where her crew chief gambled correctly on an out of sequence fuel stop that got her to the end while the whole field needed to stop.

Lanceabillion likes this.
  19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

she’s still in the records book as being the only female winner, right? Doesn’t matter how she got there, she’s still the winner. She also led many laps in the Indy 500, what’s your sorry ass done other than swing on Dabo’s nut sack? Give credit where it’s due for someone’s accomplishments that you can only dream about doing.

G2G, JBraun, cpettit and 1 other person like this.
  20. auminer

[​IMG]

Gorilla George and fastedyamaha like this.