1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids say.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have always wondered more if it's something you lose the ability to do as you get older or if he truly was a poo savant. I'm a little afraid to ask if he still has the ability 23 years later :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is the type question you ask when the entire extended family and friends are gathered around the table at a special occasion.

DmanSlam, badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I usually bring out the poopies is hard work and then his superhero character nudie boy for those moments :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Embelish!

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Going through that one right now with my 3 year old. Knows about how many and the relative size of whats coming. Not many things more awkward than a kid grunting one out while keeping eye contact and providing play by play :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

May as well...

Being a normal 3/4 year old he ran around the house naked after his bath. We named him nudie boy because well, that's what you do. On the road at a race in a hotel room we gave him a bath and he was running around the room with a towel as a cape jumping from bed to bed being nudie boy. Right until the pizza deliver guy knocks on the door. Next thing you know there is a thump as the kid dove between the bed and the bathroom wall just peeking his eyes above the bed while I got the pizza :crackup: Nudie boy usually stayed home after that one.

beechkingd likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I did try to keep the door closed but that was to keep the dogs from interrupting things :D

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Speak for yourself. Been telling mine that since he was 6 months. :crackup:He might not have been able to walk or form actual words yet. But he could still roll all over the damn place and provide baby commentary the whole damn time he was doing it. Truth be told, it's still rather humorous (going on 9 months now).

craig641 likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That makes me smile for some perverse reason.

Phl218 and R Acree like this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Exactly.
    It's your duty as the family patriarch.

11. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Got a recent one, at Christmas opening presents "Yea more presents, sometimes its good to have divorced parents!"

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  12. craig641

craig641 Well-Known Member

As a grandfather I get to hear round 2 of the kids saying the darndest things.

Four year old granddaughter calling to me from the bathroom, "grandpa, grandpa, come here". Yes Madison, what is it? In her proudest voice, pointing at the toilet, "grandpa, look at that, it's humongous!!"

HPPT, Phl218 and cha0s#242 like this.
  13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My boy does the exact same thing. I call him "Supernaked!" Cracks me up each time ! :D

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

It’s amazing how 4 year olds can be obsessed with poop, saying poop, combinations of poop with other words, as in making stink-poop-[insert any animal] word or any other combinations for anything.

best thing is, when mine throws a fit, all I need to do is to kick out a fart and the pattern is broken, he cracks up and moves on.
    Oh how life can be simple

cha0s#242 likes this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Watching wipeout tonight and my daughter started tearing up when I asked her if she thought I could go on the show "I don't wan't you to go on that show dad because you will DIE, and won't be around to look after me anymore" "you're not as young as those people on there" She was legit serious, but I couldn't help but start laughing which then made her mad. She's probably right though. That show, in my current state of fitness would serious f me up. Would be fun though :)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

We have 3.5 year old girl / boy twins and man oh man are they a handful right now testing mom and dad. The are little manipulative creatures that are testing the waters and patience of both of us on a daily basis. The girl has always picked on the boy. She has gone out of her way since day 1 to take his toys or stick her nose in what he is doing. Finally he's starting to stick up for himself. Last night he wacked her in the forehead with a metal spoon. I heard it from across the house and couldn't help but laugh to myself but still had to scold him not to hit others.

Anyway they've been fascinated with running around naked. I think it's because mom thinks it's cute but it needs to be curbed. They run around before bath time "Ha ha look I'm a naked baby". So the other night at 3 in the morning the boy gets out of his bed, strips down naked somewhere in between their room and ours, climbs up in our bed, stands up and goes " TADA!!! I'm naked" I'm just thinking OMG kill me now.

17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Ha. My 8-year-old has recently rediscovered the joys of running around the house naked. Naturally the 6-year-old is imitating him.

18. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Today he asks me what a Coronasaurus is and who is Panda Mick?

Jesse likes this.
  19. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Wife reported of the boy, when she told him to sit down and listen, he replied; “I will listen like Mike Bloomberg does.”"

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sitting on the couch with the eldest, she’s playing Donkey Kong on the Wii, and says to me, “Dad, remember when Hazel started beating the ground and it stunned the bird, and you said ‘that’s it, beat the hell out of that bird!’? That was funny!”