1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in time for the party

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You know you're in Trump country right?

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well oh boy, if only he were a senator instead of a governor, he could have cast his verdict to convict.

Now all he can do is pull the lever for someone else in November. Hope he doesn’t break a nail.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Anybody that believes for a second that impeachment sham was even a little bit legitimate should have their head examined, but you can bet if they have an R behind their name and say so, the lamestream press will have a mic in their face stat.

tony 340, XFBO, sheepofblue and 3 others like this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

BREAKING NEWS, THIS JUST IN:

We found a Republican that has an opinion we like! Since we agree with this deplorable, we will treat him respectfully and we will also praise courageous freedom fighter and austere religious scholar Mitt Romney in the same opinion piece!

Nevah been done befooo!!
    :crackup:

Steeltoe, XFBO, tony 340 and 2 others like this.
  6. Spang308

You forgot until they no longer serve a purpose in their narrative and they go back to shitting on them.

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

This is more about the (R) folks finding the balls to speak out after the fact. Kinda like showing up in 1980 for the Vietnam draft.

But twist the narrative to make it suit your clever responses.
    Simply put I’m calling these folks chickenshit bitches.

sdg likes this.
  8. Spang308

I'll agree with you there. Knowing Trump was never getting aquitted, they should have made their views known a month ago or longer. The Monday morning QB shit is in fact chicken shit.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's Vermont... home of Colonel Sanders.

Maybe we can sell Vermont to Canada after we get done selling Alaska to Russia?

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Seeing as this is a re-election cycle for a lot of (R) folks, I predict a mass exodus of opinions. I’ll sit here cackling like a senile person as I watch you guys throw these folks off the boat.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Bruh, you know I love playing away games.

SuddenBraking, SpeedyE and tzrider like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This is more about the R’s in name only trying to capitalize on their putrescence for some camera time and name recognition.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

GOP is the true big tent party, but don’t be surprised if the biggest mouths parroting D positions get primaried into the dustbins or history.

The GOP base is firmly in the camp for Trump. The reasons are clear to all who aren’t triggered by the color orange.

cav115 and XFBO like this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I can’t remember the number of Republicans who thought the same in 2016. Didn’t matter then, won’t matter now.

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That boat thing I was talking about.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So the Republicans shouldn’t be allowed to judge the officeholders and candidates and choose for themselves who best reflects their interests?

Why do you hate democracy?

17. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I’m going to ask you to stop assuming what I’m talking about as you obviously haven’t a clue.
    I’m going to sit back and drink salty tears as I watch the about face from your party as they try to get re-elected.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh. My apologies. I didn’t realize only you were permitted to make assumptions about what others think.

Knotcher and brex like this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well duh, that’s the #3 best democrat strategy.

How do you think the Party of racists got to where they are today?

The funny thing is they can’t see it themselves. LOLZ

20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I didn't check but I'd not be surprised to see that he is running for re-election this November. That being the case and Bernie possibly being on the ticket for the D's, he probably afraid of the straight D lever being pulled. Just an assumption on my part but it goes to the lily livered way most politicians approach things. He needs to cozy up to the Vermonter's favorite communist.