1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Well said T.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Democrats today lauding Romney after the way they eviscerated him when he ran for President just proves how hypocritical these people are. These people are so full of shit. :rolleyes:

MachineR1 and brex like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So how was that Trumps doing? Seems like Hillary being investigated is an ongoing thing and not because of the Cheeto.

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

On the other end, I’d argue that the Republicans shitting on him are equally hypocritical. Tomato tomorrow

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Considering a goodly number of Republican voters shit on him in 2012, I’m perfectly fine with continuing to shit on him.

brex likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. We never liked him in the first place. Weak ass RINO Trump hater that literally begged Trump for his endorsement (which I was against 100%) and then stabbed him in the back.
    This impeachment was a completely made up hoax. There was no victim, no crime and positively zero impeachable offense.
    Either Mittens is really fucking stupid (unlikely), or he's a bitter little cunt that just fucked the guy he cozied up to in order to get elected a year ago.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know he did lose, indicating the love people had for him.

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh no. We’ve shit on him for years. Please don’t think this is new. He’s no better than McCain. Another dem liar.

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Romney’s dead beat son has business dealings with Biden’s dead beat son. That’s all I need to know about him. Another politician’s kid who’s stabbed their country in the back to gain money.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Regardless how you feel about him, it takes big ass nuts to go against the party and the most petty/vindictive potus in the history of petty vindictiveness. I don’t like him, but coming off the lane at his own peril takes bull nuts.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

T1 with a hand full of juice at RR takes balls. Being a super wealthy senator, pitching a tantrum where there are zero real consequences, nah. Just what is that peril?

Spang308 likes this.
  12. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Agreed, it's been the norm for a LONG time that both sides let certain members vote off brand as long as it doesn't change the outcome to let them maintain their image as 'isle crossers.' He knew his vote would have zero impact.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, he was never with the party to begin with.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Other than giving Pelosi and her band of shitbird idiots a talking point.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Romney has been firmly anti-Trump each time he opens his mouth including the op-ed he wrote. I don't know the history of those two but I get the feeling it went back well before Trump ran.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The more they flap their cock washers the better it is got the country.

Evill Ed likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wealthy people hate each other. There is a lot of jealousy, pride, elitism in those circles. And unfortunately, the more you have, the worse it gets.

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This is making the rounds - not sure what the speech/press conference is. But I just got this in a text.

20. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

What was there to investigate, they literally had Several ongoing investigations and came up with... what? Again with the deflection