1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kind of have a feeling

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

So which one of these morons can you throw your support behind? Bernie is an avowed communist. He's out. Bloomberg is a gun grabber and behind the 2A bullshit in VA. He's out. Biden will be lucky to not be indicted by the convention, assuming he doesn't have a stroke first. He's out.
    That leaves Fauxcahontas, Buttplug and Amy Clubcar.
    Not exactly a thrilling lineup for you to choose from.

I personally think Bernie is going to win, provided the DNC doesn't rob him again. That will be followed by a Trump landslide victory.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Honest answer. I have none. I truly tried to watch the debates but I honestly couldn't. but I cant in good faith pop on here and have not voted. So ask me in a few weeks our Primary is upcoming.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was saying looks like Pete is a cheat solely based on the story that was linked about him cheating.

K51000 likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm not going to accuse him of cheating, he sure as hell isn't the first candidate to claim victory before the votes were tallied. If his campaign partially funded the app, that is a bit irregular.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I knew something was wrong when his campaign stopped the pre caucus poll results. Seemed fishy.

6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Your primary? You're voting Democrap? Why? Do tell

7. Quicktoy

Anyone watch the coin toss?

8. Handicapped Racer

Oh ok.... I was hoping you could explain that hot mess caucus to me

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Handicapped Racer

I sit on both side of issues. my wife sys i'm a centrist. I tend to approach certain conversations from a adversarial point but never really get down to the crux of some my views so people assume I feel a certain way due to the path of the conversation I'll say that for now and come back to you later today when I have more time.

Virginia does not have one pick a party so I voted in the 2016 republican primary but not the Democratic. Joke turned out to be on me, that Bama won the Election.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The hacking exposure is a feature, not a bug.

Spang308 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This...and they showed it is working as designed

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

No. I’m confused by that too. They’re supposed to round and they don’t round up or down right. They do coin flips and it looked like a kid switched the coin in one video. I’m not saying he did but.... so I’m at a loss too.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Sipping a Flor de Cana, and if I had a microwave I would start the popcorn, sit back and keep watching the shitshow unfold

14. Handicapped Racer

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not surprising that Republicans have a big caucus and Democrats have little caucuses.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Quicktoy and blkduc like this.
  17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Well, IMHO, a person should vote. IF THEY HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO VOTE IN THIS COUNTRY.
    And vote for the lesser of two evils- as far as the majority of the population is concerned- for their well being.
    That is clear in 2020 to me.
    Those that chose NOT to vote- are at least a 1/2 a vote for the more evil/worse for the population party candidate.
    Period.

18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else notice, that the nay-sayers and fact checkers are virtually silent these days?
    DJT doesn't have to stretch the truth about his accomplishments.
    Yet the far left will label him as a pathological lair anyways.
    Go figure.

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

And while I recognize your right to waffle, and 'sit on both sides' of any issue? We wouldn't get along for very long at a casual gathering, I'm here to tell ya.

20. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

So waking up to the new one, apparently now Trump Supporters purposefully flooded the hotline with calls to mess with the Iowa elections. Can't make this shit up and its only going to get better. Let the blame games continue