1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone better start taking cell phone's at these events.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your beloved communists cant even run a simple caucus without fucking it up but yeah, lets worry about Trump fidgeting. Fucking leftists are hilarious.

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So, is there some rule that says I can't be worried about both the ineptitude of the Democratic caucus and Trump acting like a 12 year old when he should be acting like the leader of the most powerful military on earth? Sorry if there is, but as a Libertarian, I don't have to play by your rules. :p

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

You just questioned Trumps.:Poke:

Has there ever been a day, just one, where you haven’t been triggered since Trumps election. :crackup:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh, now play it off like “whatever, don’t matter to me”. Yeah, sure it doesn’t. :crackup:

jrsamples likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's so true.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I was hoping he would eventually see that himself.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How many Diet Cokes did he drink?

8. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Please , don’t bring up Diet Coke gate . I can’t go through that again

9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I would personally agree he should stand at attention, but in the big picture, he usually does. And his actions prove he loves this country and people.

And no comparison to those idiots kneeling about a false narrative about our police.

Our last POS made sure to demonize our police at every opportunity without a bit of proof. Almost all of those occurences turned out to be justified.

He went as far as bringing up racism at the memorial of the five fallen officers in Dallas. He was the lowest form of scum.

Kneeling to support that horseshit was beyond stupid.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

This and you had a large contingency of voters who voted for him explicitly because of the color of his skin. But that’s not considered being racist. The liberal Dems are hypocrisy of the highest order.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    cav115 likes this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

It’s OK as long as it’s your guy doing the fuckery.
    Imma go watch some of those false narrative videos in the corner. Kneeling.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

This doesn’t even make any sense. :confused:

14. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

images (2).jpeg

code3ryder likes this.
  15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Is there really any question the guy is a DikHead? I know several DikHeads.. some of them do really good work.. I just don't want to hang with them or be related..

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Objective reasoning would have told me the image is reversed. But leave it to a libtard to screw that criticism up too. LOL

Get the eff over yourselves, and enjoy your countries respect and prosperity a little?

18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Didn't see this 'till now.

Off with your head! YES, I'm J/K