1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Are you sure, because it happens all the time w/ online pharmacies.

I think whoever you were talking too @ Holiday Inn might have been a pedophile.

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

to*. I was talking to the pedophile. Not also him.

Edit. Love your venom helmet. I had my helmet and leathers done that way back in 08.

SPL170db likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I meant psychological things. I could be wrong. I just remember when trump was elected all these MDs came on left wing news saying he was crazy and then to counter that, the right wing media stated doctors aren’t supposed to diagnose patients they haven’t seen. So I was using my little bit of knowledge of that and throwing it into the whole I’m smart cause I stayed at the inn thing.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Watch the movie, if you have time.

Attached Files:

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

YamahaRick and Quicktoy like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Flight shaming meaning what, exactly?
    Some democrat is going to hang around outside the airport and yell at passengers?

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I might start at least listening to what the "flight shamers" have to say if people stop flying in from all over the world to hold climate conferences. Maybe.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I won't.

sheepofblue and brex like this.
  11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Me either

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got plenty of experience with them and my guess is you're taking what I said too personally...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'll be fine, all the little shits are different and take different handling. It's a bitch until you work out who needs what but once you do it'll be okay.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Your methane emissions during this trip will heavily exceed any plane's greenhouse gas output.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Those don't change just because I'm going on a trip :D

YamahaRick likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ain’t the kid that’s the problem.

All I know is her lawyer’s gonna be a gazillionaire by the time this is done.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw damn. Yeah good luck with that :(

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

My best friend in highschool has a high functioning autistic son who is now 14. And Meredith nephew has severe autism who is nine.
    Taught me a lot about interacting and not feeling weird or self conscious etc.when beimg around them. Both are very regimented and structure is everything to them. It can wear on ones patience as everything has to be the same etc and they are not good with change etc. But man, I love them both and they have both helped me grow as a human/person.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth