1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

I can resist everything except temptation.

G 97 likes this.
  2. charles

charles The Transporter

Precisely.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The truth is where you find it.

4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The truth is that everything is relative. And meaningless.

SGVRider likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I honestly think that if Papa locked both threads that Clarence and Rob would have to be put on suicide watch. Insufferable together, insufferable apart.

Mental illness in the general populace is more prevalent then you think.

kenessex likes this.
  6. charles

charles The Transporter

Know ye the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Truer words have rarely been said. The question now is; What do you suppose the world looks like to Clarence and RobbyBobby?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I hope to never experience that level of intoxication or dementia

Sabre699 likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So far, so good

10. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I'm willing to risk it. :D

G 97 likes this.
  11. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Whoever brought this thread back, think it was robby Bobby.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Now it's all about THE TRUTH.

13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

15. Clarence II

Clarence II New Member

There’s something that needs to be said from someone who knows both Robert and Mr Randall. I would like to remain anonymous because I don’t need trouble at the track. Robert seems to be the kind of man that’s driven by drama. Its been that way ever since I’ve known him. I’m not going to go into detail but I can say most of what’s been said in this thread about Robert is true. That’s his choice, he’s a grown man. But what he’s saying about Mr Randall is wrong and to be frank, a lie. I know Mr Randall through the racing community. Robert’s trying to paint this man out to be a monster but its actually the opposite. I’ve been in the pits with him almost every time he’s been on the premises. He’s one of the kindest most generous men I’ve ever met. I’ve watched him pay peoples way into the track. He always runs a tab in the concession for the children. He orders pizza for everyone at the track. I’ve seen him buy motorcycles and gear for children and adult racers who couldn’t afford it. I’ve also seen Him sponsor Roberts events. Mr Randall was the go to guy if you needed parts tools or a bike to borrow. The reason so many children were in His pits was because His racer was 12 years old. And He didn’t go around handing out candy. He left bags of candy and drinks on his tool box. Kids and adults would go in his trailer and get it for themselves. There’s nothing creepy or strange about Mr Randall’s behavior. He was a orphan as a child and this is his way of giving back. Robert should have his butt kicked for what he’s said about Him. I only hope Mr Randall doesn’t allow this to stop Him from being the person he is. We need more people like Him.

16. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Jeebus fucking christ....

Puts the capital C in Crazy...

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Warp 11?
    I'm not up on which gear we've hit but I'm pretty sure ludicrous speed was one of 'em.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Wait..so someone is here defending Clitoris' honor, who has apparently not been told by Clitoris, that hiding behind a screen name is something cowards do?

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfaoooo. Hi Clarence.

I figured you couldn’t stay away.

Scotty87 and Bruce like this.
  20. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Same sentence structure, arguments, improper letter capitalization and grammar.

Chris, Gino230, A. Barrister and 4 others like this.