1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloomberg / Winfrey

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Jan 15, 2020.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It was around 2 trillion in today's dollars when I was born and remained that way until I was about 30.
    I'm now 65 and it's over 20 trillion. Obama added half of that amount so to now go nuts over a 10%
    increase by Trump as opposed to a 100% increase by Obama is just a bit disingenuous.

ducnut likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

PSSSTTT....let me let you in on a little secret. Their is no such thing as money. It's make believe. When the debt is deemed too much you just let inflation take over until two big macs are worth whatever the debt is to those from which it was borrowed. Then you hand them two big macs and call it a day. It's make believe people.

TurboBlew and SGVRider like this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Someone gets it. So does the .gov, hence the fake inflation rate of 3% or whatever they claim this week.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw one the other day where he flat out blamed all climate change on Trump.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bloomberg and Steyer are going to cause me to break a TV or at least a remote.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

NY politicians rock.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

84 hurricanes or tropical storms have hit NY since the 17th century
    400 tornadoes have been recorded in NY since they started record keeping in 1950
    The weather service didn't start to use the term superstorm until 1993, before that they were strong Nor'easters.

8. Venom51

But back then there weren't the number of people trying to be twat waffles either.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking slackers

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking gag :Puke:

Driving through Tennessee and heard a Scumberg ad voiced by Michael Douglas.

Fucking seriously? This shitlicking douche rocket thinks Michael fucking Douglas is gonna sell him in western Tennessee? :crackup:

11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

As long as he`s steppin on shit, and not the American people, great!

12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

First, I agrre with your theory.

But I think there are a great number with less than "half a brain".

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  13. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

14. Venom51

ducnut likes this.
  15. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

I don't really disagree but then you get into the whole 'slippery slope' argument. What irks me here is just how blatantly both parties are bought and paid for

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Have you ever turned down tons of money and power? Just sayin.......

scottn likes this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've never had it offered to me. :(

scottn likes this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just walk outside the gunshow and make the transaction, no law broken. Stupid law that will be more difficult and costly to enforce. Commercial endeavors are required FFL dealers in most states and run the full background checks.

19. Venom51

I didn't say it was a good law I just said I'm not upset about it.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

GOAT = Too early. He's definitely slowing the communist train down and turning this great nation in the right direction. Trump is the best POTUS of modern times, there is no question. For him to get into GOAT contention, some things need to happen-
    -He needs to reign in spending, or at a minimum lead the way to make some progress.
    -A GOAT is the kind of leader that inspires the majority. He is on the way to doing this if you actually look around and see how support with various groups is growing (black, hispanic, walkaway, blaxit, republicans, moderates, etc) but he has a ways to go. He needs to soften up a bit to win over more people. The politically ignorant and elderly can't get over his abrasiveness. But watching him flip so many democrats is amazing.
    -Fulfill promises...he's doing a bangup job but we need a secure border before he gets to be called GOAT. It's under construction...time will tell.
    -Keep taking the power from government by deregulating and letting the glorious free market do it's thang. He has lead the way nicely so far by chopping the legs out from under the 400 lb gorilla but don't slow down. Getting the gov the hell out of the way will fix a lot of crap, but the problem he faces is the swamp and lobby power.
    -Speaking of swamp...you know what needs to happen there. Drain the bitch if you want to be the GOAT. He's doing right in front of our eyes but dammit Don...you've got a lot more fighting to do so don't stop swingin!
    :beer: