1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars boot repair question

Discussion in 'General' started by dobr24, Jan 20, 2020.

1. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I’m pulling my gear out to get ready for the summer and I noticed that my Alpinestars boots evidently had the front slider ripped off the left boot. Is this something that could be fixed with a resoling of the boot? Does anyone have contact information for Alpinestars? Any idea on cost? The front retaining piece apparently got ripped off. I didn’t even feel it!
    [​IMG]

2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

3. ar556

ar556 Active Member

I have one that looks just like that. They quoted me $50 plus whatever shipping costs to fix it. You can email [email protected] and they’ll set the repair order up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/T Performance and dobr24 like this.
  4. FourThreeSix

FourThreeSix Well-Known Member

Anthony's Leatherworks in Southern California has repaired that issue for me and my wife before. Small bike racing problems.

dobr24 likes this.
  5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thank you.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

$50 and the boot is on the way to Ca. Great customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vstate60 likes this.
  7. lopitt85

Can you post up some before and after pics when you get them back?

8. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Ryan at Alpinestars is a class act and really takes care of you. Glad you got it worked out.

dobr24 likes this.
  9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sure

10. Hardluck700

Hardluck700 Well-Known Member

Alpinestars repair service is awesome. Had my Supertechs repaired. They went above and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

As promised the after pics! They made it perfect again. Even replaced the slider.

Phl218, lopitt85, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  13. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

While loading up for jennings, i noticed i have the exact damage on one of my toes but the slider is still there.

good info.

14. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

15. lopitt85

Just got back a pair of Supertech R boots that I sent in. They did an excellent job, replaced the soles, toe sliders, and heel slider/impact plate. Fee was $120, but now I have an excellent pair of boots again at an affordable price. The availability of this service means I will stick with Alpine* when it's time to buy a new pair.

dobr24, Riders Discount and Spooner like this.