1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB GSXR 600/750 project bike

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Sb polo, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Sb polo

Sb polo Well-Known Member

Looking for a 06 and up gsxr 600/750 winter project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

What's your location?

3. Sb polo

Michigan. but im willing to travel

4. Kham3leon

Kham3leon Life throws a curve? Lean in!

Interested in one that has a pretty solid set-up? I have an '08 750.

5. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I have a 03 frame with title.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 was my street bike blue white model 350 miles then I set it up to do track days , did one weekend sold off all the race parts except front braided lines brakes 520 chain conversion and it’s back to stock with 535 miles on it located in northeast Ohio 15 miles west of Nelson ledges ..$4300.00 cash .. also have a brand new Leo Vince full race system for it and or a full akrapovic evo race system as extras if you want to purchase separately..

7. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I have an 06 750 sitting in storage right now. It needs a battery (which I just bought last week) and bodywork. I had the fork seals replaced just before parking it, and I rode it a few times before starting to think about making it a track bike, but I never really got started on it.

I live in Tulsa, OK.

If you want more info just let me know.

8. Dirty Dave

Dirty Dave Well-Known Member

Have an 07' 750. Needs brakes/lines , bodywork. Selling cheap as I need the space more than bike. Pm if interested, located in western ny

9. Sb polo

Price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. JHolda

JHolda Member

Do you still have it?

11. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Yes still available .

12. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

I have a 06 GSXR 750 that was apart when I bought it. Engine is in but I didnt started it. Two Brothers exhaust, PC. I am south of Pittsburgh.

13. backho

backho Well-Known Member

I’m in the Detroit area and have a 2005 GSXR 750 with the usual track stuff. $2,750 OBO
    Text 586 914 4478

14. Orangxer

Orangxer Member

I got some in north Carolina

Text chris

15. Tim Unkefer

Tim Unkefer unkefer0525

Text for pics 3306921760 I have a solid 07 750 with tons of goodies and spares 4k
    bill sale only okay for the goods
    Ohlins 30 carts springs 1.0&1.5
    Ohlins ttx rear 1.0 have about 8 days on them since last refresh
    Motion pro quick turn throttle
    R6 calipers and master
    Braided brake lines just flushed at start of season
    Dyno jet quick shifter
    Akrapovic full exhaust
    Three sets of rims two powder coated red brand new bearings both sets have moto d 90 degree valve stems another set that are blue but not in greatest shape but all have rotors on them red rims have set of slicks and set of rains frame and swing arm was powder coated last year so also has new needle bearings and steering head bearing
    520 chain conversion with spare front and rear sprocket
    Vortex clip ons and rear sets with spares for both
    Spare sub frame
    Moto d oil drain and fill plugs
    Woodcraft keyless ignition
    Brand new never mounted optimal racing racing’s plus windscreen three other sets of plastics that all have rash on them but completely useable and fixable with little time
    Tank that’s on bike now is dented so won’t be selling that but I have a tank out in paint right sprayed should be done soon painted black and bunch misc spares and parts I’m sure I’m forgetting something

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

If you find a bike and want a center lift stand to mount it on, I'm selling one of those from my 07 gsxr