1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Jurek, Bernie Sanders Activist, Trump Supporters and Re-education Camps

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Jan 14, 2020.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Bring it libbys. I relish the thought of defending myself and my family against your communist crimes.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's cute these skinny jeans wearing fruit loops want to pick a fight with a populace that can kill a deer running through a field at 30mph with a gun bought at Walmart...and voluntarily sit outside in 20 degree weather to do so.
    Better buckle your chin straps libtards.

5axis, Photo, Quicktoy and 2 others like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Photo, XFBO and kangasj like this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is why I can even accept the moderate libs/dems such as we have here. ANY support of the Dem agenda is full support of the entire agenda and you can bet, genocide and intellectual eugenics are part of that agenda.

brex likes this.
  6. blkduc

Four years ago: "you're a tinfoil hat ding dong, democrats are not like that, get outta here with that paranoid BS!"
    Now: "oh nothing...just another bloodthirsty communist puppet letting the cat outta the bag too soon. Flip the channel over and let's watch the live coup attempt on our Commander in Chief by the communists."

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So when does a politician get so bad we can take up arms? When his staff is talking about putting us in re- education camps?

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The current crop of Dems do seem to have pulled the emergency brake and slid hard left.

When you see crap like that Sanders staffer talking about reeducation camps it becomes very apparent why they want to take the guns out of the hands of the people. An unarmed populace is easier to control.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think they pay too much attention to social media. They think it’s the direction to go, so they pander. If they would stay just left of center they would have a better chance to pull in moderates, independents, or undecided. Going full retard excludes a massive amount of people IMO.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And thank God for that. I'd rather they put their retardation on full display than run as a moderate and then force feed this garbage down our throats...cough cough, Obama.
    You're going to see a few dozen house members that ran as modearates getting the axe next election cycle. He's not in my district, but Connor Lamb D-PA ran as a moderate that was going to Washington to reach across the aisle and work with Republicans on solutions for America. He voted for impeachment. He gone in 10 months. Buh bye.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Add Joe Cunningham to that list, 1st district, SC.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can't wait for the part where you explain that "take up arms" doesn't mean what the words actually mean. :crackup:

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Nope. That meant exactly what I said. You want to put me in a concentration camp and I’m pulling a gun. Period. Lol.

notice no Wink face on that post? Lol.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. blkduc

Next batch of recordings are much worse. He details how that slaughtering the other side is totally cool. He openly advocates murdering all opposition and talks about how everyone on Bern's staff is a communist.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

“A populace that can kill a deer running through a field at 30mph . . .” - that’s some seriously funny shit. . .then I clicked on the link right below and there you were saying “also factor in these dudes can hit a deer running through a field at 30 mph right in the heart.”

An army of hunters that can heart shot a deer running at 30mph. . .you may want to slowly back away from that crack pipe you’re smoking.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The worst part about being part of that group is having to walk up hill thru 3 feet of snow both to and from that hunting spot where the bambi's are having their track meet.:D

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I've witnessed exactly that, maybe it was 20 vs 30 mph, but it was on the run through a clear cut. Entered left shoulder, through heart, exited and clipped right foreleg.

I was floored.

18. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

:D

Can it be done. . .sure. . .a populace/army of hunters who can do it once. . .let alone consistently - I'm guessing your knowledge base of hunting is a contributing factor as to why you were floored. . .and that you'd never put money on a large group of hunters being able to pull off shooting something running at speed without some seriously fucked up results if there's a hit.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m game. ;)

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

So much drama. Control your situation.

Fonda Dix likes this.