1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap LSU is bringing it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 9, 2019.

1. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Good game. I enjoyed watching it. Wasn’t happy when it was announced the PAC-12 crew got the game. They’re notorious for tossing players and they did it again tonight. So here’s my rant. Not to mention ten Pac-12 is a joke.

this crap Of tossing players for targeting has to stop, and then they have to walk to the locker room. Total bullshit.

There should be two types of targeting. The obvious types which are clearly leading, launching etc ok toss the guy. But what was called tonight should be a 15 yard penalty and player remains in the game. Get a second and you’re out.

this shit of tossing guys in a huge game they’ve worked their ass off to get in is nuts.

ok- rant over.

2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Great game but that Clemson mascot is CReepy. Turns out that LSU defense is pretty damn good.

3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Meth the Tiger.

4. Dragginass

I enjoyed listening to Dabo, post game. Dude is all class and his team reflects that. I sincerely hope that Ogeron, Dabo, etc become the new standard, with all respect given to Saban. O and Dabo have players that would go to war for them.

5. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Please point out anywhere I said we would curb stomp anyone...

hell of a game and hell of a year for both teams. The team that executed the best on the field won tonight. Well done coonasses. :)

Dragginass likes this.
  6. Dragginass

I meant Spang, I think......there were several mentions of curbstomping....

7. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Just to clarify, I have two sets of papers from this prominent university.
    Carry on.

G 97 and Dragginass like this.
  8. Dragginass

I can tell. While my University is less prominent than yours, the papers are still sweet. We set drinking records, and occasional football ones.

Pride & Joy and Stumpy like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Tigers win. Good game. :beer:

10. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I guess the boys from the bayou are pretty good at making adjustments during the game...... GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

11. Was a good game and LSU constantly adjusted their strategy and Clemson couldn’t handle it.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dammit I was close on the score for a minute. When it was 35-25 I was hoping LSU had to kick a field go and Clemson score but miss the conversion. Oh well. Good game.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn good game. Congratulations to the Bayou Bengals.

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Holy shit, this is so true of UK fans too.

rd400racer and Dragginass like this.
  16. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Clemson outplayed the hell out of LSU during the first quarter, and during the first part of the 3rd quarter. It was impressive. But from what I saw LSU managed to do the same thing they've done to several high caliber QB's this year (Fromm being one of them) and get them off their game. The adjustments they made in-game were incredible.

I agree that it was BS to eject that guy for targeting. The rule really needs to be adjusted. An ejection should only happen for obviously intentional actions, never for incidental ones. Hell, the refs didn't even throw a personal foul flag.

And while I'm on my soap box I'm tired of hearing "the Refs are letting them play." That's bullshit too. You commit pass interference you should get a damn flag. "Letting them play" is nothing more than an euphemism for "letting them cheat."

Oh, and one more thing: SEC bitches!!!! :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

and UNC B Ball.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Ain't that the GD truth!

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Oh, and it was a great game last night. Panarin 2 goals and 3 assists while beating the crap out of the Fishsticks...I mean Islanders! I enjoyed the crap out of it!

[​IMG]

20. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Holy crap, LSU brung it. The fanbois are quite subdued, guess that's what happens when reality shows up.