1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how does suicide watch again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I agree it was a mistake. Lazy, idiotic bullshit is a bit over the top.

sdg likes this.
  2. sdg

sdg *

Lmao. Nothing personal

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd bet a bunch when it shows the guards not doing their jobs.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree which is why I can accept the suicide - he knew there was no deal coming this time.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You are seriously going with Dr Oz as your source????

:crackup: That is an IYC level of proof right there :D

Montoya, Robin172 and sheepofblue like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn. Cold.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Baden was agreeing with him in the same article. Not sure who Dr. Oz is....some TV doc by the looks of the article. Is Baden not reputable?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just devastating.
    :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno who Baden is but manual strangulation and ligature strangulation will result in a ton of similarities so his conclusions are suspect. He was in the room when the autopsy happened, he wasn't part of the entire investigation so he's not in a position to even draw conclusions about what is or isn't appropriate on the determination or the timing of it. That's just basic common sense.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Key word doesn't match context...

A qualified pathologist, even one who just observed the autopsy, would be in a better position than 98.6% of the population to make knowledgeable statements.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And a qualified pathologist wouldn't draw conclusions on Dr Oz about how you can't change from undetermined to suicide in 5 days and other things quoted in the article. So either he's not qualified, is qualified but will say whatever pays, or they took everything he said out of context.

Now if you find Dr G saying Epstein was 100% murder I'll take her word for it :D

BTW - him being in the room would matter if someone was trying to argue there weren't burst capillaries or the like, no one is arguing that. FWIW petechiae can happen with any sort of strangulation and you don't even need to die for it to occur.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought I recognized the name. Paid expert on behalf of OJ, Phil Spector and many others...

14. auminer

No argument on the paid expert testtimony ... A paid expert says what he's paid to say.

The sniff test starts to stink when every piece of physical evidence in the case has been destroyed/lost "accidentally" or outright on purpose... From the video to the body, to the position of the body when it was found. Have the sheets that he supposedly hung himself with been lost yet? Seems I recall seeing a picture of them... no blood on em at all. Odd, that.

I get it, you like to argue the troll game when you get bored... ;)

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not trolling, truly confused at the conspiracies. Every piece of evidence hasn't been lost. The video that was lost I thought was from his other suicide attempt - but even so that could be the guards who admitted not doing their jobs just protecting themselves. There was a pic in that article of the sheets and such - but why would their be blood? It was a strangulation, it happened to be done by him hanging from his bunk but it wasn't something that would result in blood loss. It wasn't a hanging from a gallows where you're going for a broken neck. Petichiae happens with any strangulation, the manner of it makes zero difference. I guess there could be a difference in the hyoid breaking or not between manual and ligature but I think even that has a decent number of variables.

Basically there is nothing at all to back up the conspiracy theorists. I keep asking/responding because I'm actually curious to see something if it exists and I know people like kangas put way more effort into this stuff than I ever would.

16. auminer

Holy shit... I have figured out whodunit!!!

Bad guy killed.

All evidence of the crime destroyed or lost.

Only one possibility :

[​IMG]

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A lot of the conspiracy theorists are coroners and prosecutors with thousands of similar
    cases under their belts so they probably have more info than you on this.
    And the number of unusual circumstances involved is very high, at some point coincidence can no longer exist.

This is a duck.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Did you see the pictures of epsteins neck? I'm guessing that's why people think there should be some type of fluid on the noose... The guys cell sure was trashed. I dunno...

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Baden is like one of the leading ME in the world.

He gets called in to examine cases from bizarre to random and everything in between.

He would be one of the few I would absolutely trust.

I think he also had an older graphic true story show on HBO.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmm - no, no they're not. The vast majority of them are saying it could be caused by A/B/C whatever - they're not saying it absolutely was murder, that is only the conspiracy nuts.