1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Nope. His, now also extra crispy, fellow Aloha Snackbar chanter.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

About time we stopped playing softball. Their retaliation will be symbolic and against assets, not people. They don't want to escalate now that they know Donny T doesn't play. Maybe we can give the same level of service to Khomeinimini if he goes on a trip.

3. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Because for all the complaining about the left being whiners, they are 100% believers in their cause. They don't quit and they utilize all methods at their disposal, regardless of how "edgy". The right doesn't fight this way. In the case you are detailing, the courts have been utilized extensively to hold back President Trump's in this case. And as I said in the first post, Congress is just too happy to let them do it.

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I would disagree with targeting cultural targets that are meaningful to the Iranian people. Go after leadership targets, then whatever passes for the Iranian Air Force / air defenses, then airdrop a few hundred pallets of M16s and ammo, let shit sort itself out.

G 97 and turtlecreek like this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The deep state cunts now leaking classified intel from the strike. It’s time these traitors are eliminated. Enough.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The better way is to continue to destabilize them. At times during that you will have to deter their outside actions by dropping guys like this. If you could ever get rid of the mullahs there is some chance of a pretty large improvement of the country. Of course there is also some chance that the a@#$#@s could get worse also but it is worth taking IMO.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't. The only really well trained soldiers are loyal to them (better paid, armed and fed) and then there's the wacko brigades (Revolutionary guard) who swear allegiance directly to them. The good equipment goes to the loyal troops while the conscripts are out there with old G3s, ancient AK47s and junk the north koreans sold them.

There is some anti government activity that has been going on for years but it's gnats fighting an elephant.

ducnut likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It would be very interesting to have been alive in Great Britain during the 30s and 40s to juxtapose the transition from Neville Chamberlain's policy of appeasement WRT the Nazis with Churchill's policy of kick dat azz... and the current situation of the transition from Obama's policy of appeasement WRT global terrorism and Trump's policy of kick dat azz.

I suspect that the panty-wringing media, politicians, and public would have several correlations.

Fencer and sdg like this.
  10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

“Appeasement is the act of feeding the alligator in the hope that it eats you last”

Churchill, on his predecessor’s policy of appeasement.

speeddaddy, sdg and ducnut like this.
  11. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

After 40 years of asspain, it appears we are out of carrots and perhaps we should try the stick for a while....

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You posting some horseshit about Iranians celebrating was just silly. All this posturing and chest puffery supposed to impress me? It ain't working.

13. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

[​IMG]

It doesn't get much better than this boys!

14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

What Eva

15. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

·
    45m

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

Motofun352, ducnut and Fonda Dix like this.
  16. Resident Plarp

He’ll beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker!

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reminding me of the Rogan joke about Brock Lesnar except Trump is using Soleimani as a condom to f@ck something much larger.

Trump Smash!

ducnut likes this.
  18. Resident Plarp

We have a new directive from MAF on this. In the future, in place of "Soleimani," substitute the phrase "Salami." Got it?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What? Trump smash you!

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Out with Chamberlain again.

A vast majority of Americans agreed with Chamberlain at the time.

Mindewe, I'd also picked Churchill over the Orange Doofus to deal with this latest mess..... (That Churchill & Brits created in the first hand, shows the irony of life)