1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rs125 chassis,what tire warmers?

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by assjuice cyrus, Dec 27, 2019.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I got my son an RS125 chassis with 17" wheels. What size warmers do I need to look for. Does anybody have some for sale.

2. AssClown

AssClown Well-Known Member

I just use two front warmers for the standard 120 tire. If you are buying a new set for the bike, get the warmers for Moto3 bikes.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  3. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

i got 125 warmers from svracingparts

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have some, need to test if they still work. Have you found any yet?

5. assjuice cyrus

Just new at svpart . But I haven't pulled the trigger yet. You interested in selling them?

6. Boman Forklift

Sure, taking down Christmas lights today, I will try to check tomorrow, going dirt bike riding on Friday.

7. assjuice cyrus

Ok,sounds good. Thank you.

8. assjuice cyrus

Any luck?

9. monkeyfist

monkeyfist Well-Known Member

If things with Rob don't work out, I have a set of single-temp warmers for an RS125. Sold the bike a year ago but found these laying around.

10. Boman Forklift

Sorry will check tomorrow. I spent the past 4 days throwing away a bunch of stuff in my garage and house into a 20 foot dumpster. I thought it would go much quicker

I know I have a few sets just want to make sure they work. I kept them because I planned to race minis again, but it just didn't happen.

11. assjuice cyrus

Thanks.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. Jeff Payton #82

Jeff Payton #82 ‘The dinosaurs also thought they had more time’

13. Boman Forklift

So far I found 3 regular 125 warmers made by bickle and 1 works.

Then I finally found my 4 pack of really nice capit warmers. These came from Europe, I bought them from Ben Solis. They have European plugs and I had a transformer for them that I couldn't find yesterday. As I recall 3 of the 4 worked, but I can't test till I locate the transformer/converter.

I will look some more. Problem is since we raced 125s, I have moved into two different buildings and bought another forklift company, so my guys and I have mixed up some of my containers. I found the capit warmers in a tote, 15 feet in the air on a rack of forklift parts.

I understand if you've found something else and want to pull the trigger.

Here is a picture of my storage area at the new place we are moving to with some warmers as I was locating and testing. Three blue at top are 125 warmers by bickle.

On the left, black square bag are the 4 Capit warmers. PhotoPictureResizer_200107_001929626-1238x1651.jpg

14. assjuice cyrus

That's funny the warmers were from bennie. The bike was bennies at one tim . I feel like we need to re join them! :crackup:

Is the adapter something I can buy from amazon or anywhere?

15. Boman Forklift

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Edit: I had something like this. This is a 1000 watt transformer and I'm pretty sure that is what I had. I looked for a few hours yesterday and still haven't found mine, it may have walked away?
    https://www.amazon.com/ELC-T-1000-1...06EV2NSYRTE&psc=1&refRID=NT3H0C49Q06EV2NSYRTE

On ours we had a multi spot power-strip that plugged into the transformer and then the warmers plugged into that. I used that setup for one bike and then the Bickles for the other bike. If you buy a bigger transformer you could power all four cap-its, but I seem to remember one was bad. When I bought them from Bennie, he told me it was two sets of warmers and then I realized it is two sets but only could use one at a time, with the transformer we had. If you bought a 1750 or 2000 watt transformer you could power all four Cap-Its off one transformer.

I pulled this from the internet and it appears pretty accurate.
    How many watts do my tire warmers draw? A Superbike set of warmers draws 1150 watts (550 Front and 600 Rear). A set of 250 GP warmers draws 1130 watts and a set of 125 GP warmers draws 850 watts. Custom built warmers and warmers for 4 wheeled vehicles require wattage to vary with size.

IMO the capit warmers are the nicest warmers that I've ever used. Mine were single temp but the build quality was better than the Bickles, Chicken Hawks, or Graves warmers that I used. I kept all the warmers because I was going to get them repaired and then use or sell them. I will make you a deal on all 4 capits and the 3 Bickles if you are interested.

16. assjuice cyrus

Let's make a deal!:beer:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

PM me an offer.