Andrea is done

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Dec 17, 2019.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Damn...he should have been sharing that juice with his bike may have helped his results lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What a complete dumbass!

motion and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:stupid:

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

No
    now now. lets not rush to judgement until all the facts are in. he probably got that in his system from some pasta or hair gel.

SpeedyE, speedluvn and Lawn Dart like this.
  6. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I have three thoughts.

First: I didn't realize that sportbike racers were even drug tested. I didn't think exceptional strength was that much of an advantage in our sport. The weight-gain alone would offset some of the strength advantage.

Second: The subject of this thread threw me off. I thought Dovi was retiring.

Third: If a Motogp rider was going to fail a drug test, I totally would have guessed it would be Iannone.

RichB, K51000, jd41 and 2 others like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't know how old you are, but remember Gobert? Haga?

ToofPic, 418 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  8. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I do remember Anthony Gobert and Nori Haga. I remember Gobert being a "bad boy", but I guess I don't remember the drug tests. That must've been almost 20 years ago.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I meant "do you remember them getting busted in drug tests?" Party stuff for Gobert, weight loss stuff for Haga.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He was dumbass when he ODed on the Botox. He became a douchelord with the fragrance. He’s hitting a level not seen in motorcycle racing since . . . You know what, he’s climbing the ladder but he hasn’t tried robing someone with a kitchen knife, assaulted someone with a bat or robbed an old lady. He still has some room.

Super dumbass doucebag but not a convicted felon super dumbass douchebag. Yet.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ephedrine gave Edwards his first world title. :D

SpeedyE and pscook like this.
  13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Interesting that the steroids are banned in a sport where muscles (weight in general) isn't a big requirement.
    Strength, not bulk is required.

It would be interesting to see what specific drug he was supposed to have taken. Unlike cycling, EPO/Blood drugs wouldn't really help. Depending on the steroid, it may be helpful, or it may be him being a dumbass.

Either way, what a shame for Crazy Joe.
    #self_inflicted_wounds

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Douchebag

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why are you guys assuming he was taking it for racing? Considering who we are talking about, my first instinct would be to think that it was about taking shirtless pictures.

RichB, SpeedyE, Sweatypants and 3 others like this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I never thought it was for racing. I doubt he has done a damn thing in the last two or three months just for racing. :crackup:

turbulence likes this.
  17. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

So we are surprised the dude who has had like 10 face surgeries got popped for an illegal substance?

18. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I agree with @HPPT that it was probably for his modeling career and not racing.

I think EPO/blood doping would help for the MotoGP guys. These guys turn 100s of laps in a weekend not to mention all of the training they do between races. You give them fresh oxygenated blood on race day and they would have less muscle fatigue than the guy next to them on the grid.

19. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on a light dose of something, though I would imagine they would be using HGH or something similar vs an AAS. Not all steroids are meant for turning into a jacked superhuman. Could easily be taking them for reduced recovery and joint strength. Most people on a therapeutic does like that won't even pop on a WADA drug test.

SpeedyE and Gino230 like this.
  20. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

I guess the silly season isn’t over....Does Bradley get the call or do they go with someone else?

ducnut likes this.