1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i use Cherrios and ramen to barter?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Technically, that idiot is NOT transgender. Also, a violent murderer, so shouldn’t be entitled to any rights. In fact, he should’ve been put to death, already. What a waste of time and money.

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Eligible for parole in 2021! If I were in charge every 1st degree murderer would get a fife sentence with no hope of parole. Every year, on the anniversary of their crime, they would get a night in solitary with a high ceiling, a stool and a heavy hank of rope. If they chose to manage their situation a la Epstien, so be it.

blkduc and ducnut like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You want the Clintons to kill them?

Chris, MachineR1 and YamahaRick like this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

tomatoe tomato

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Prison murder is/was treated a little differently (this happened in 1997). Each state is different, but at one point, unless they assaulted staff, there weren't even criminal charges filed for assault and murder of another inmate. It's odd because they're all wards of the state, so the victim's safety is technically the responsibility of staff.

ducnut likes this.
  8. ton

ton Arf!

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Thank you, I totally forgot to read it before posting

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you could sneak him a few packs of smokes, he could probably save up enough to pay himself. They are about $5 each in lock-up.