1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Biden gets the nod and subsequently drops dead on stage at the Democratic national convention. Hillary, who is coincidentally waiting backstage, steps into the void to save the country from the evils of conservatism. She selects Buttigieg as her vice president to sew up the alphabet soup vote, and they are swept into office on a tide of sympathy votes after Trump is caught on camera telling drunk Irishman jokes at Biden's funeral. Bernie becomes Secretary of the Treasury. Warren leverages her Indian ancestry to obtain a job as Secretary of the Interior. Late in 2023, Chinese becomes the official language of the people's republic of America.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya know what's funny as all f@ck? Look at the candidates who are left. Notice something? All white. :crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Are you overlooking Castro and Booker? I mean, I know they have zero shot, but they haven't officially thrown in the towel yet.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

and fractionally Native American!!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, she's what, 1/256th Indian? What's that, your great grandma once gave a handjob to Kickin' Wing to get a discount on Crap Flappers?

They are non runners. There to make the Demicrats seem inclusive and less white.

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She is a homeopathic Native American.

scottn and Knotcher like this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You also left Yang out of those that are not "white".

The party won't nominate a white man unless he is gay and unlikely even then. Warren is my front runner with Yang, Klobuchar and Mayor Pete the other contenders.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Might as well be Mao, Ceaușescu, and Chavez.

9. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

I don’t know what’s funnier… The fact that the party of diversity is now filled with rich, old white men as their leading candidates. Or the fact that Hillary could still come in and be their candidate. LOL.

stk0308 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

1/1024th...she watched said transaction.

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

in true hollywood style she should suprise announce at DNC with Meatloafs Paradise under the dashboard lights blaring... maybe an Apollo Creed type robe.

12. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Don't count out a last second "decision" by Michelle to "save" the country... She has a new book that's supposed to drop next summer to generate tons of free publicity. She could probably generate tons of cash while staying above the fray and limit her exposure to campaign unpleasantness to 4 - 6 months vice the bloodletting grind we're seeing today. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't really see anyone else that could give Trump a good race.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

OW with Stacey Abrams as VEEP. A ticket made in heaven. Trump wouldn't even be able to make fun of buck teeth. :eek:

14. 2blueYam

Plenty of liberal friends here in Northern VA and I don't know any of them that think Hillary would be their desired candidate, so not sure why people think she could just walk in last minute and win the nomination. The Superdelegates are no longer part of their nominating process so she couldn't even beat Bernie this time around.

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's that people think it's a GOOD idea for the democrat party. But, rather we could see her arrogance pushing her to do it because "she's due!".

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They got rid of those?

17. 2blueYam

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So if Biden was to kill himself then no one got a majority.......

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. 2blueYam

Then nothing would change because Biden wouldn't have been getting the majority anyway. He is only near the front in the polls because of name recognition as the former VP. That will change as the election primaries start occuring.