1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I AM a Trump fan. :bow: Like anyone else on this planet, he's not perfect.
    In my lifetime, I have never seen a POTUS have so much country loyalty- and seem to genuinely try and do what is best for ALL the people in this country. :flag:
    Yes, even the legal citizens! :crackup:

gixxerreese, Chasbro and kangasj like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That's a nice slight of hand on that reply.

You say that Garth has no negatives, but only cite ONE issue.

Yet you claimed that there are those that find ZERO negatives on ANY issue.

Your statement requires that you find a person that find Trump perfect.

Try again.

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

My apologies then, as that was not my intent. I don't know of anyone (well probably other than Trump himself) that thinks Trump is perfect. :D

scottn likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

so, so true. He is his biggest fan. :D

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nice try.

You made a statement that you can’t provide any details to support. You stated that Trumps behavior was negatively impacting international trade while causing harm. I asked for a specific example and you couldn’t provide any.
    You make it sound as if Trump is destroying all and any international relations which is clearly not true. If so, it’s real simple. SHOW ME.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

@2blueYam. Here you go.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Perot was a total fraud, along the lines of Elon Musk. A majority of EDS' revenue came from federal contracts. He just didn't want Bush 41 to win, period.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Good point but in this case I meant Perot. Trump at least is keeping it in enough to get elected once if not twice :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh absolutely. Some of what he does/says will have long term negatives, especially to people who think all foreign policy should be done as it has been for the last however many decades since WWII. Others will look at those same things as positives because they disagree with how our foreign policy has been conducted. Always comes down to opinion in the end.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure seemed to me like he thought those things were positives, not the same as saying no negatives ever.

I agree with him for the most part, I like Trump being an asshole to these countries. You know, like they've been to the US for a long long time...

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed, he looked good on the surface but that was about it.

I am not remotely saying he should have been elected either, I am glad he wasn't. Just that Trump is doing what I in the initial stages of Perots campaign hoped Perot could do. That hope of course got dashed as he was out there more.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

^^^^:flag:Call them out for their 2 faced actions. Let the Ruskies threaten them and see them come running for Uncle Sam the bail them out!

Banditracer likes this.
  14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Bahaha. Fucking awesome. She came back to kiss him. Love it.

YamahaRick likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

RACIST!!

RESIST!!

:crackup:

YamahaRick, aaronson and Quicktoy like this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Racist? How so? She’s hot not black. Lol. He would never hire a black woman.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn’t catch it, did he grab her by the pussy when she came in range?

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Uhhh, she's both.

Quicktoy likes this.