1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohvale GP-0 160cc

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Nigel Pacheco, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nigel Pacheco

Nigel Pacheco Member

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!

Selling (sadly) my Ohvale.

It's amazing, I love it, but bought it impulsively and never have time to use it. It has been used ONCE, has less than 1 hour on it. If you have kids that want to road race, or want an unbelievable training platform, this is basically the pinnacle. This thing rips.

The bike comes with spare parts, front and rear stands, and the tires are brand new (as is everything else). Pics through the link.

Asking $5,100 for the bike, open to reasonable offers.
    Also have a Tilt-a-Rack aluminum carrier (pictured) that I'd be willing to let go for $200.

https://imgur.com/a/104fLqs

CHOJI_MOTO likes this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I don't see the carrier you speak of, Sir.

3. Nigel Pacheco

Nigel Pacheco Member

Oh my apologies, let me know if you can see it now, should be the last frame.

4. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

how awesome is that thing! The pics of it are so cool.

But I get it. It needs not just to be had, but a place to ride it...

GLWS. I'm sure someone's got some big parking lots they could rip around on.

5. StaccatoFan

I see it now...I was just being helpful here. I already have one exactly like this one your selling. If it was a 110, I'd consider it for my son, or I know some folks with kids that
    may be looking for a 110.

6. Nigel Pacheco

Nigel Pacheco Member

I hear it!

I'll say (not just because I'm selling a 160) that the 160 is pretty kid friendly! Not sure if your boy has tried it already but I know a good number of young guns riding 160's. The 190 however...not so much :eek:

7. StaccatoFan

He’s not ready for a 160. A 110 will be plenty when he is ready. But thanks.

Nigel Pacheco likes this.
  8. Tkuhn19

Tkuhn19 Member

Location?

9. Nigel Pacheco

Nigel Pacheco Member

My apologies, located in Los Angeles, CA.

CHOJI_MOTO likes this.
  10. Nigel Pacheco

Nigel Pacheco Member

11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I might have a 110 for sale? It's the auto. Looking to get a 4speed. Was going to just upgrade this one to a 4speed bit it might be easier to sell it and by a 4 speed.