1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If it's Whore Island I'm on the next boat...

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, you think that we believe he walks on water. Many people have posted criticism of Trump on the beeb.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And some have even posted substantive criticism.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He certainly isn't without flaws, but he's getting the job done despite having to swin against the tide of a D.C. establishment that is fighting him at every turn. I ask my left leaning friends this, if the entire swamp is against him, don't you think he's the right guy for the job? I mean, unless you support the swamp, then by all means pile on. Shadow government run by unelected bureaucrats is fun right? :rolleyes:

K51000, Wheeliest, speeddaddy and 2 others like this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm not a Trump fan by any stretch but I'm glad he's in there trying to blow shit up. At least between him and the internet the shit that the swamp creatures have been doing for decades and getting away with is starting to be exposed.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You just hate black people, after all he has created a record employment environment for them. You must be a KKK member and white supremacist that wants them in their place :Poke:

The preceding was sarcasm brought to you by the herd for Trump :rock:

K51000 and 2blueYam like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m still waiting to be shown how Trumps demeanor and offensive Tweets have directly negatively impacted any trade agreements or helped spur China’s entry into Central/South American.

Can someone please help me understand how people can make statements as facts but then can’t offer/show any support to back up said statements. Weird. :confused:

K51000 likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Show me one reasonable alternative to (highly flawed) Cheeto Jesus. Just one. If you can I will vote for them.

K51000 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You haven’t responded to inyourcorner. You made a fact that trump has made all these back door dealings. He made a fact that Trump is the most investigated person you’ve ever seen. His fact is correct. Please 2blueyamaha, either support your facts or retract your statement or admit you lied. His fact is easily proven lol.

10. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

11. Banditracer

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The news that Kamala “I boned Willie Brown to get where I am” Harris just dropped out doesn’t quite deserve its own thread, so I thought I’d put it here, since there’s one less democrat standing in the way of four more years of Trump!!!

K51000 likes this.
  13. Banditracer

Just came to post that, she had no chance anyway.

sharkattack likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree there are negatives but so far I personally like Trump pissing off those he has pissed off - enemies and allies alike. So I don't take those as true negatives. I think the US has been way too nice for way too long and the suck up style of foreign policy has been nothing but bad long term for the country and our interests.

Now that being said I get buying friends and sending military support overseas and helping play worldwide police force. All of those things can be good for our country and the world as a whole.

No matter what though I truly do not care a bit about how we are perceived. When they need our military they will find room no matter what Trump said to piss them off - and that's the main thing, they do need us, we don't usually need them. It may be more convenient to have bases in place A or B - but if we don't it won't truly matter long term. So if Trump pisses them off by being a blunt asshole then so be it. I can't see any time in the near to mid future where there aren't a LOT of countries who need us more than we need them - and that includes China.

YamahaRick, K51000 and sharkattack like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's doing what I'd always hope Perot could do - until he went full retard :crackup:

Quicktoy, blkduc and Banditracer like this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

^ so much this.

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

All fair enough and it sound like we mostly agree. I just disagree with those that claim there are no negatives to Trumps policies and bluster. I have no problem with folks that think the positives outweigh the negatives. Generally you don't find out all the positive and negative impacts until years or sometimes even decades down the road. Some of them will be what was expected and others will be things that were not foreseen at all.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which one?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You imagine people claim there are no negatives.

I have never heard a single person utter that.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Name one country that we “NEED”

because I can’t name all the countries that rely on us.