Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I'm out, guess they never found anything over 3 years. Back down to STT and then the corn islands

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

LOL THATS ON YOU.

6. Handicapped Racer

From what I'm seeing it's due to drop on the 9th of Dec

7. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Once again the WAPO is attempting to control the narrative by using lots of speculation and un-named sources.
    I will wait for the actual report instead of giving credence to a media source that needs to sell advertising space to insular WAPO readership.

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

9. Handicapped Racer

SHIT hannity was talking about it last night shit dont blame Wapo lol

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

11. Handicapped Racer

Lol you clearly saw me type the reported date of release is Dec 9th.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ok, so why even bother with the BS political supposition of known partisans ??

It's like if you know someone is clearly going to give you a bias reply to what kind of oil is going to be rated the best, by a soon to be released test, then you tell all your customers whats best based on that opinion....later when the test is released, and the findings don't support that preceding opinion, you look kinda of diminished on the subject overall..

13. Handicapped Racer

That's all this page is lol

But let's sit back and see if Barr does exactly what written in this report But if I recall some were expecting this report to bury the democratic push to investigate Trump. Wasn't that Polotical supposition then? Or does that no longer count?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

And you won't see me cite Hannity as a source of news or information either, for the same stated reasons. (for the record he doesn't claim to be anything but an op-ed writer/reader... personally I cannot stand to listen to him, but he is at least honest in his prostitution)

Waiting for the IG report is exactly what @Britt is suggesting we do.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll get mildly excited when someone that isn't the chosen hapless fall guy goes to jail. Until then..not much to see here.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Handicapped Racer

Oh I'm waiting for it too but I did get a chuckle when I read that article. Although in all fairness I did see a report of a agent falsifying a document that significantly changed the way it was viewed.

That dude should be in a orange jump suit

17. Handicapped Racer

That maybe the FBI agent I just spoke of

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Is Hillary in jail yet?

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Indicting Hillary could be a brilliant strategic move. She'll have the entire swamp cabal murdered to prevent testifying. Problem solved.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    stk0308, Motofun352 and blkduc like this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't put much stock in what he has to say now either. Be patient and see what it REALLY is. Oh and even then it is just a report with no charges so I am not that concerned on it either.