1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberalism "is a disease"?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yes. The first went into fantasy land at 1:24. The second wasn't worth watching beyond 12 seconds.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I bet if she was hot, she wouldn't be complaining about marriage.

Kind of like if you always get picked last for something, one tends to not like that activity. Feelings get hurt and they hold onto that anger.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

K51000 likes this.
  4. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Perhaps when you stop posting news from sources that makes breitbart look credible?

:crackup:

5. blkduc

So you are going on record saying this didn't happen, got it.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

K51000 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s not who I actually am, what I actually believe or even what I’ve actually said and done. It’s all about me telling you otherwise and saying I’m sorry. Words speak louder than actions while the majority of liberal Dems eat it up. :crackup:

Explains a lot about the liberal dimwits currently on the bbs. Liberalism is a disease..............

K51000 and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As if we needed any more proof to the title of this thread.....

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

TLDR the whole thread.

Liberalism has been one of the greatest forces for human progress, alongside capitalism the world has ever seen.

Authoritarian leftism has been one of the greatest forces for the destruction of all forms of life the world has ever seen.

Authoritarian leftists infected the the liberals, exploiting the people on the spectrum that are so stuck on not being labeled a “bad person” by anyone because the only react to the care/harm moral.

Almost every swinging dick in here is a liberal, in the classic sense, ladies included.

We’d do well to reclaim it, and the scrap of unity it would provide.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't think the evangelical christian takeover of the republican party has helped matters any either.

13. Knotcher

it was the inevitable response

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Response to what? It happened before my time. Was it a response to Roe v Wade?

15. Knotcher

Response to what I said happened to liberalism. That shit started when the leftists left europe.

K51000 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is this a specific migration of people or thoughts, or just another bugaloo scare tactic the right leaning sheople fall for so willingly?

17. Knotcher

Am I right leaning?

Are you not familiar with the migration of intellectuals from Marxist institutions and beliefs to US academic institutions?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I am, but I’ve been burned too many times on here for assuming we know and are talking about the same thing.

19. blkduc

https://www.businessinsider.com/woman-who-died-in-london-attack-was-former-cambridge-student-2019-12

It turns out that the Jihadi Bob that went on the assault knife mass stabbing attack was a convicted terrorist who was let out early on a rehab program. Guess who his victims were? (read above) So does this fall under -

Poetic Justice?
    Live by the sword, die by the sword?
    Those "cunts" got what they deserved?
    Karma?
    You can take the Aloha Snackbar out of the sandbox but you can't take the lalalalalala! out of the Aloha Snackbar?

More about Jihadi Bob-
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10450979/london-bridge-attack-usman-khan/

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

London has what it asked for.

Fuck 'em.