1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    Maybe it is just the British influence but where I grew up it was pretty common to laughingly call someone a "stupid cunt" when they screwed up. No hurt feelings were involved either. But like Gorilla George said, it is context. Say the same thing to a female and you would find yourself in a pile of hurt. :crackup:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I didn't want to name names and get blacklisted from Hop Sing's. :D

Can we make it next tuesday? I've got a deposition this week starting tomorrow at 8. Bunch of Indian spammers are suing me for not approving their shitty member ids here, banning their IPs and not letting them spam the board, Some shit about wiping out half of Indian IPs here and depriving them of income and hurting their business. They are also upset that I called a few of them Slumdog Millionaire and variations of it. Touchy bunch of millennial spammers I guess.

Speaking of spammers, I was going to let one through today because it was just too damn good. He was promoting a Cricket ap where you could build and complete in a fantasy Cricket league. You can't make up shit like that. :D

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    E Reed, SpeedyE, mastermind and 5 others like this.
  3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Do it!

Yeah, I was raised with cunt being absolutely the worst word you could use with a woman. At a bar one night a friend of mine called his girlfriend that. So she and about a dozen other women lined up in front of him and one by one, threw their drinks in his face.
    The LRRS Head Referee is Australian, Chief of Timing and Scoring is a Kiwi. Irish family at the track has a daughter who works pre grid. They all use the word liberally.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

CUNT :D (My boss used to giggle to himself when he texted me after I told him I was taking a four day weekend - "C U Next Tuesday" )

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is doing exactly what it was originally built for. It's a place on the internet for people to bullshit with each other about all sorts of things.

Lawn Dart, Pixelator, K51000 and 2 others like this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ok, Mongo.

:D

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Makes total sense :)

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

MY laptop that has ery'thang screen died. HDMI cable later, and tadda!

[​IMG]

Sabre699 and mastermind like this.
  9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have nothing relevant to say about the Rob vs. Clarence situation, but I fail to see any significant difference between his current post and your posts regarding CMRA personnel that you feel are not acting in an honorable fashion. Pots and kettles, stones and glass houses, and such.

10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Fixed that for ya.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok I will respond to that.
    1st off I never attacked anyone personally like this thread.
    I have proof of what they did and still do and I defended myself after being attacked personally.
    Only after I was attacked personally did defend myself.
    Not before and I presented evidence to prove what I stated.
    I also posted info for 1 purpose.
    That was to keep the members of Cmra informed of what was happening with their club.
    For that I was attacked personally.
    The BOD chose to keep members in the dark and shut out of all information that they should have been sharing with its members.
    So no I do not believe this is comparable at all and in poor taste.
    Wera gave Cmra members a place to be kept up with info they where unable to obtain anyplace else and for that I thank them and so do many members.
    If you disagree then disagree because I've never made a thread attacking another racer by name like this thread did.
    This thread was made to start something that has nothing to do with BBS.
    So you may want to reread the lawyer thread because you are wrong.
    Thanks for letting me clear that up.

Steven

12. Shit. Good catch; that’s right. :D

stk0308 likes this.
  13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I think I've got it. It's okay to call someone out on this forum, but only when the situation in question meets clearly defined standards which, coincidentally, are set by you?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just for the sake of argument, what does the WERA BBS have to do with CMRA's internal disputes that were being "litigated" here? Why was that not kept over there?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now that is just mean. OK, Papa.

17. [​IMG]

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So tell me how this thread became about me?
    Oh that's right I opposed Rob starting a negative thread trashing a person and thought it in poor taste because it has nothing to do with Wera BBS.
    That about cover it?
    And Wera let me and the members of Cmra post on BBS because they thought it was important that members of Cmra had a place to get information that otherwise they would not have been able to get.
    Wonder how a new rider would interpret these threads like this?
    People have their opinions and I say let them.
    You want to hack on me then go ahead.
    Wont bother me at all.
    If that makes you feel better that i thought that the BBS should be a place for positive messages and not place to trash people because they dont have the balls to do it in person.
    Have had it because what's sad is that exactly what people have turned this forum into.
    Heres a thought .
    You want to attack me then start a thread and everyone can join in.
    But everytime I tell people to come look me up at the races and have a sit down and talk.
    Not one person does it.
    I had hoped that some would be adults and see that the negative aspects of threads like these would be seen and we can rise above this garbage.
    New racers see this crap and its shows poorly that people treat people they have never met like this.
    Rob as a axe to grind with Clarance.
    He should tie it up with Clarance.
    Robs response to me was to lie about me and cuss me out.
    When anyone replies to me I didn't cuss anyone.
    So there you have it.
    Say what you like cause I've said what I think I need to say.
    Get to the track look me up and we can discuss anything you like in person like adults.
    You invite me to do the same I will drop by.
    Carry on and have a great day.

Steven

19. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

It's....almost like a really long Haiku....or not.

rd400racer likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

TL;SQUIRREL!

Marid2apterbilt and stk0308 like this.