1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Damn my dude......are you kidding me on on this one?! Need to have one serious case of OCD to be this meticulous.

Phl218 and trancework like this.
  3. trancework

trancework It's always now...

sensible chuckle from the land kinda down by the land down under....

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who here like Supermoto.......and old men crashing their cars into a curb? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

gets good at 3min, poor fella

R1M370 likes this.
  5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Calls the cops to the area , then drives crosswise in traffic , across highway medium and rips a bunch of wheelies in traffic .. nice :crackup:

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Had never heard Bob Seger's version of Bo' Diddley.

I thought this was recent, not even, it came out in '72.

blkduc likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I know exactly where that is. The curbing the old man hit is at 33.089395°, -96.812795°.

Harbor Chase senior residences are RIGHT THERE. The road you first see the old man coming from leads straight to Harbor Chase. Poor guy was probably a resident there.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is Harbor Chase some type of retirement home/village? You could tell the lights were on but not entirely sure someone was home.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah. This really doesn't look good for them, assuming he was a resident there. Allowing someone access to their car when they have slipped to that point seems like a breach of care.

Don't have all the facts, though... so no pitchforks and 3' screwdrivers just yet.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not sure but the video is a couple of years old at this point, so who knows if anything came of it.....if in fact this man was indeed a resident.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Senior living places can't restrict the "inmates". All they can do is call a family member or doctor. MyMom was in a similar condition, she insisted she could still drive even after she was in a wheel chair. Of course she didn't have car but they didn't take that away...I did. The sorry fact is many of these folks don't have any family so that makes it even more difficult for the staff. Most of the staff in these places are pretty good, I know I couldn't deal with what they have to deal with.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Come on Papa. You have a better memory than that.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Quick, someone find Papa's post where he mocks a repost for being ON. THE. SAME. PAGE.....

16. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the Aussie interview was an repost as well...

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Damn bro. SAME PAGE...

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yup...it's a repost too.

19. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

cool watch but damn lol he has a serious love affair issue
    starts getting ridiculous with the description @ 5:07

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version