1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ah. Got it. So we should take it in the ass for a scheckel or two in some multinational conglomerate’s pocket.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No...no we should not.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re part of the problem buster. Do as you’re told, or else...

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Some of you guys are just as bad as the OMB crowd but in reverse. You are blinded to the negatives of Trump as much as they are blinded to the positives.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

The trade war with China-investment, tech, intellectual property etc has been going on long prior to Trump being POTUS. China flaunting it’s nose at international law and trade agreements has been going on for centuries - CENTURIES. And absolutely nothing to do with Trump, his tweets, his behavior or his foreign policy.

Central America has always been a tenuous relationship and also given China’s recent economic growth it only makes sense for them to try and expand etc. But for anyone to equate this as any direct result of Trumps actions and behavior is beyond ridiculous. I can only speak first hand about the agricultural community specifically corn, beans and pork and I will tell you the majority of ag companies, businesses and people agree with the position Trump has taken with China. They appreciate him taking a stand and trying to hold China accountable for all of their past unfair trade practices that other administrations turned a blind eye to repeatedly.

I will also say that the door is always trying to be opened by other countries and other businesses in other parts of the world. This isn’t a new or unique phenomenon and it certainly wasn’t created by anything Trump has done or how he has acted on Twitter. That’s complete bull shit. I will also say that Trump policies have helped with agricultural equipment sales in both Brazil and even China in the areas I work in. Sooooooooooo.............

What about the CEO of Catipillar who was basically forced to step down for his mis step in China that resulted in a several year multi Billion $ loss that occurred prior to a Trump even being POTUS.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Chinese have been on the same course since Nixon,
    spreading their influence around the world and especially
    in third-world countries and now Trump, the first President
    to say "hey, wait a minute here, the Chinese aren't our friends"
    has to take the blame?

Banditracer and blkduc like this.
  7. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Ride to work this morning was entertaining. Just before the start of today's hearing they played the soundclip of Sondland noting he never said "Bidens" to whomever overheard the call. Not one minute later, first or second sentence of Schiff's opening monologue, recapping yesterday's testimony was "...and Sondland said Trump only cared about investigations of the Bidens." Ummm...

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We will never win a war of any kind playing by rules everyone else ignores.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

How so? I have direct first hand experiences of how both people feel about Trump and how they feel about his trade policies etc. You making the statement that Trump is responsible for a renewed China interest into doing business in Central America, as somehow being the direct result of Trumps demeanor is completely whack dude. It’s been going on long prior to Trump even being POTUS. I’m not defending him because there’s nothing to defend. I’m simply stating my direct first hand every day experiences.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ever stop to think Trump was elected to blow up these monuments of globalist idolatry?

Just maybe?

11. Venom51

Since historically that hasn't been the case I see no need to change course now.

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Almost any policy change you make has negative and positive impacts, but you refuse to see any of the negatives even when I point them out. I am going to go back to the Acura board now, so I can get beat up by the left for anything positive I say about Trump. I need balance.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don’t forget your crying towel.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Am I the only one what literally gives two fucks about what the rest of the world thinks of us?

Spang308, Banditracer and sheepofblue like this.
  15. Venom51

No.

Banditracer and brex like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

What negatives have yo pointed out? You only stated that China is looking to invest more in Central America.
    How Are trumps actions and policy’s explicitly driving this dynamic?

Trump has been more strict towards China with regard to trade and trade fairness then any other modern POTUS.
    But now all of a sudden he has created a negative trade atmosphere in Central America.

Again, I ask, How so? How has his policies directly influenced China to increase their South America stake above and beyond their natural growth? What negatives?

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nope. They don’t give a rats ass about us beyond the billion$ we give them.
    I give 2 Fs about what they think or feel.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How much money in aide is given to foreign countries per year and what is our return on that investment?

I'm not saying your wrong, I would like to know outside of strategic military positions, what the rest of the world can offer the United States that we are not capable of ourselves.

19. Venom51

Well...you can't get shoes made here by 9 year old Chinese kids for 12 grains of rice a day and then sell them in the U.S. for $100 bucks a pair so there's that.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I kinda think drawing a red line in the sand and then running away like a pussy might have emboldened China a little bit too.

SuddenBraking likes this.