1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverse psychology, for the girls

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

E188880E-5EB8-4A95-AC18-A403E8F29FFF.jpeg

Been looking for a place to use this one :D

2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I’m reading this sitting on a 300 million dollar airplane, and I’m not thinking about giving my notice, just sayin...

tl1098 likes this.
  3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Cortez, Sheik, and now a deckhand....

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You got me beat, I’m sitting in a free recliner I inherited from my mom after she redecorated her living room last year.

:D

tiggen, Banditracer and dieterly like this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Dr. phil here:
    “Girls don’t need to be understood, just loved”

edit:
    Sitting on a $300 shitter that I installed myself

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

How tall is your self installed shitter?

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I think these girls all have their own issues, and you are a fun guy to hang around with and they pretty much KNOW that there will be no commitment to worry about.

You have to understand that they want to have fun too, but not feel like a slut. So they can always claim (to themselves, mostly) that you were not relationship material or that you were texting other girls, or whatever, to justify just hooking up with you for fun.

Just my 2c without knowing you or them. Of course my opinion is probably pretty outdated, given the Tinder age.

Chino52405 and lazlo like this.
  9. speedluvn

10. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

leave it to phil to inject some shit into the post

11. speedluvn

But from which height only Phil knows, or does he?

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Make sure you hide your money from yourself somewhere other than the boat that you’ll never be allowed aboard after tomorrow.

As for how women think: best of luck ever figuring that out. They make less sense than your drunken posts in this thread.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

there used t
    Never dated online, it's bad because I like girls with issues, especially dirty blonde tan Spanish girls, if they are more nuts than me leaving is always better

14. Captain Morgan

Like a bad romantic comedy, I would like to think in the end it love will work out. It won't back to the Bahamas next week with the dive master and after that STT

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hold on.... I'ma run to the kitchen and take a few pulls from the bourbon bottle and see if I can translate Drunkenese.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

The behavior you're describing above is colloquially known as the Rationalization Hamster

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rationalization hamster

Gino230 and Phl218 like this.
  17. Captain Morgan

Actually sober for now, the 3 girl days was a dive master island girl and the other one that literally said to make sure I time my trip based on her period, different story, normal life

18. speedluvn

You ain’t got enough bourbon in your place. He’s drinking Carribean rum :rolleyes:

19. Captain Morgan

Now you are going to make me have a rum drink, watching Anthony Bourdain, legend

20. speedluvn

Whatcha drinkin’?