1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverse psychology, for the girls

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Why does the cost of the yacht come into play? It is just a place to work, the last school I worked in cost $24 million. Do you work for the captain or the owner? If it is the captain, then mop your floor (swab the deck?) and if it the owner, then politely thank the captain for his input.
    PS - I have been happily married to the same woman for over 20 years, so I have no advice regarding your relationship issues.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Stay far away from that, you don't want to be the rebound husband.

BigBird likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Boy, it didn't take much to talk you into that.

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Let's not be too hasty... we'll need pics and details on the divorce settlement

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

correction - naked pictures ;)

Steeltoe likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Good point. If she's hot and rich ignore my advice. :D

7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Definitely sure, don't do relationships, when London/ Alaska snooped through my phone in Mexico and lied about it. She was in a taxi one hour later with a plane ticket home. She started to protest and I told her remember when I said I don't do relationships, gave her fair warning a long time before, she thought she was different, that's why I was asking a girls opinion, I've woke and know I had been used, but as a guy you will never get a complaint

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

OP,
    How many rum drinks have you had so far?

9. Captain Morgan

Maybe she will make money, but if she has money as a guy will never see it, she will spend it all and take me for everything in a divorce. Never been married don't plan on getting married and if I do give my dad a little money

10. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

do u really think anyone else can comprehend this? you are leaving out lots of important details and a ton of punctuation. for example, what is London/Alaska? also, what opinion are you asking of girls?

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think this is his move.

Jedb, badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  12. Captain Morgan

No pics, it's the internet. I was this girls, culinary extern boss in st. Thomas. All I have to say looks can be deceiving on a girl in bed. She looks book smart, nerdy, it was a crazy 3 days

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's hitting the change of life, hot flashes come next.

Steeltoe and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Pics of the boat or GTFO.

Senna, tl1098 and Phl218 like this.
  15. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

MGM likes this.
  16. Captain Morgan

First, my life is strange.London /Alaska is the owners daughter I meet as a fishing guide last year in Alaska's 0. Spent a month in a tent with her, visited her in London, a week in Ireland, she meet me in India, went to Sri Lanka with her. It was a vacation relationship, I had a place in Mexico, we actually spent time together. Cool girl, but went through my phone, lied about it to my face and she had a one way ticket out of Cancoun with in 30 minutes much to her surprise

17. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

So, what's your actual question?

18. Captain Morgan

Why do women want something they know they can't have and is damaged goods? Now that I'm sobering up, probably not the best forum to ask this question. Maybe doctor Phil! Lol. Seriously going nuts

19. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Lol! Don’t. Just trying to be funny. Never wrote a resume or C/V in my life.

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Does all this strange I've been bragging about for years, made me talk incoherently? Yes
    Do I hate the US? Yes
    Do I love rum? Yes
    Do I leave floors sticky? Yes
    Do I hide money and forget where it is? Yes

badmoon692008 and tl1098 like this.