1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

HAHAHHAHA You on The Left are So Fucked....these people are Clowns.

AssaultWeaponsBan....AK47/AR15...MagLimits..GunBuyBacks...Took on The NRA..

Healthcare for all for FREE..SchoolLoan Forgivness...LOL

I, I , I, I, I.....

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So who won practice? :D

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not sure who won, but there were a lot of losers :D

pickled egg likes this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Warren got the most air time, but she was also attacked the most so I guess that comes with the territory. She talked about the runaway costs of healthcare but didn't explain how her Medicare for All plan would address that other than the costs to the families paying supposedly, but we all know that they are paying one way or another.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

How much do you think their "Gun Buy Back" will cost?? 450m guns @ Fair Market...could get pricey..not that it ever stopped the politicians before.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, seeing as how outlawing bump stocks netted them around 65 of them turned in nationwide, I say your estimate is a bit high. :D

Britt likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can pretty much guarantee they’ll double the national debt in recovery costs just dredging every lake, pond, river and stream for the firearms tragically lost in boating accidents. :D

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

We also don't have to worry about it because they only way any of the idiots on that stage last night gets in the white house is if Trump invites them over to laugh at them.

kangasj and blkduc like this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Reference my thread and it was longer ago that 6 months.....

11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

If I hold out until the very end, will my guns be worth more, seeing as how there would be a shortage and all?

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's interesting to think, how quickly would Arsenio have had his show cancelled if this had aired in the current year? Hell, I'm surprised it hasn't come back to haunt him as it is.

I bring this up because it made me think of this more current year iteration of it.

blkduc likes this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The Virginia 2019 election is a warning to all those that would be overconfident in a Trump 2020 victory. The Virginia House and Senate went from R to D by significant margins. This is in spite of scandals against the sitting D Governor, D Lt. Governor and D Attorney General. This in spite of the R favorable Gerrymandering. Sure Virginia went for Hillary in 2016, but ignoring the fact that there is a lot of hate in Suburbia for Trump could easily be his downfall in 2020. Also ignoring the "We have to do something about this gun violence" sentiments could hurt R House and Senate candidates as well. The over-sensationalized media is winning that battle.

auminer and Quicktoy like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I wouldn’t claim much of any mandate from the heart of the swamp...

Britt likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Seems the real divide is rural vs urban folks. As the majority of people in many states are urban this is a problem for conservatives. It's not gonna change until R's figure out how to break through the media bias. I can't figure out why so many urban folks don't get it...but they don't.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Because the populations of urban centers can generally be categorized two ways:

The “educated”, who have been indoctrinated since time immemorial in the progressive method

The “dependent”, who have been indoctrinated in victimhood theology and expectation of governmental handouts

Quicktoy and speeddaddy like this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're going to have to make their own media. The very best thing the right can do is deplatform the MSM. They need to make sure that the internet has free, unfiltered access for all platforms regardless of provider. The problem is that the R's are mainly controlled by big business, and big business doesn't want free access to media/internet, because it cuts into their control and profits.

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Many would say Fox News is already heavily in the conservative corner. So, there's that going for them.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, but I'm talking about going further and crushing the big four's (abc, cbs, nbc, cnn) stranglehold on "news". Trump has been fighting the good fight with Twitter, but something like 90% of the news about him has been negative. It's so ridiculously biased that it's not even news, it's propaganda. I don't want to see some sort of "law" limiting free press, but I would be good with something regulating what can be called "news" vs what has to be called "entertainment". I mean, we don't let pro wrestling be called a sport do we?

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I believe we now allow synchronized swimming
    to be called a sport so, while I agree with your
    point, the waters have been muddied.