1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault Weapons Ban Heading to Senate Floor

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It about control, nothing more. Yes, they put the word "gun" in front of it but all they want to do is control the populace. Their pravda arm has the mind control part in place already and plenty of mindless (d) voters to do whatever they want. Controlling more of the populace will allow them to shove more anti-American bullshit down our throats so the left can destroy the United States as is their goal.

Britt likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is the only fact that matters!

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That doesn't seem to fall under red flag laws, it's
    just standard procedure concerning a restraining
    order.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not seeing anything new or different in that at all. She's pissed and trying to do what she can to hurt him, TRO's causing a loss of weapons is normal too.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yup.

Nephew’s dear spouse just pulled that shit on him. Then didn’t show to the hearing.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Here it’s rare that they take the ones you have. But they do bar you from buying more if you’re subject to an active protective order.

8. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Guessing Biden’s not happy with his polling. Appears he’s trying to pivot with his banning and voluntary buyback proposals announced today.

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So yesterday on the View, Joy Behar told the world that Beto should have kept quiet and if a president wants to do that, he should keep it to themselves, become president then take everyone’s guns. This is the left. Anyone who supports the left is an enemy of the people.
    "They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you're going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected -- then take the guns away," she said. "Don’t tell them ahead of time."

kangasj likes this.
  10. Montoya

I'm not buying it... you mean to say, that you watch the View?

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The day Joy Behar matters more than a stain on whore sheets is the day I jump off a bridge.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well put. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Nope. But I read about what the dumb bitches try to say.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The video clip is floating around the intertubes.

15. Montoya

Not doubting that it was said on the show!

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Conor Lamb from PA that won a house seat campaigning as a moderate that would work with Trump. He gets elected and marches in step with Aunt Nancy and voted yes for the impeachment inquiry to proceed.
    If there is a (D) next to their name, they are absolutely not to be trusted.

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I thought it was pretty well established, " it's okay to lie if your motives are pure." :rolleyes:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is the rare part.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well, I'm not the smartest guy. However, my dad always said lying was immoral/unethical, so I get a little hung up on the whole concept.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more