1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

How
    How about a D11?

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Watched a news about one dude on the NY subway. He has been arrested around 20 times but still attacks people for no reason. He shoved a woman into the subway from behind, just blindsided her and she flew head first into the side of the subway. Mayor Bill says he is not the problem.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Mayor Bill is the problem.

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Well, will Mayor Bill have the same outlook when he or one of his loved ones comes in contact with this fine human??

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No worries, if they can afford to lose 850 million in charity; surely they can find enough money to keep them in Ubers.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm sure the mayor is accompanied by muscle.

8. In Your Corner

FTP circa 1880. Malden, MA.

malden mass may 1880.jpg

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You were weird as a youth, too, then?

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Right? Didn’t IYC post something recently about walking through the woods and meeting a dog and two girls? He’s still at it!

auminer likes this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Donuts crippled cops in the 1800's!

:crackup:

12. In Your Corner

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Mid-life ... :Poke:

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I would agree.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid:

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am generally not in the FTP camp, but this is some BS. If they mark it with "If found return this property to the XYZ police" they might have a case if he removed it and didn't return it. That would be the fun part. Drive over to the police station and tell them "I think you lost this". Of course without any markings it could be the local police, the DEA, a jaded girlfriend, a competitor, etc. How are you supposed to know? Are you just supposed to assume that the police have tagged your vehicle and you have no right to remove it? Better yet, trade the vehicle in at a car dealer and let the police track someone else. They walked all over his constitutional rights on this one.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...for-removing-police-gps-tracker-from-his-car/

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With all the info people voluntarily share, it is only a matter of time before trackers are obsolete. Your phone or your car's GPS will provide everything, real time and historical.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Agreed, but that still doesn't give them the right to search your property because you "stole" something they attached to your vehicle.

SuddenBraking and Banditracer like this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I totally agree with that. I think the only reason they are fighting this is the entire case goes away if they don't.