1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Honda Fireblade | CBR1000RRRRRR

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 19, 2019.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

You weren’t cool unless you had a Honda Express growing up!

BC likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So just ride naked. :D

3. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Weight limit means nothing,I would ride mine two up.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s all well and good until the DOT cops pull him over and put him on the scales. :D

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah but you were ghey.
    I regularly stomp those slow ghey honders into the ground with my Yamaha Yamahopper QT-50.

The fun part was discovering how to hot wire those honders and going out and stealing your buddies and hiding it on him. LOL

C9BAE994-C4E2-43D9-BBD1-9836E1BB8124.jpeg

YamahaRick and britx303 like this.
  6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

CB is Honda's model designation for an inline motor. Just like VF for the V4 motors and VT for the V twins. The sideways punching motors like the Goldwing are GLs.

Steeltoe likes this.
  7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What about a parallel twin?

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Also referred to as an inline-2, so nice try

K51000 likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

100% false because back then you could get a special moped license at 14 and be allowed to ride them on the street...

G 97 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh for sure, I got mine on my 14th Birthday. Took my moped test, got my license then Mom took me directly to Hawkeye Yamaha to pick up the QT-50 I bought the week before @$425-$450. I think I have the original receipt still. Also true, all the ghey kids rode honder expresses and I would beat them like a red headed step child. :D

11. 2MM

2MM Well-Known Member

Cross Beam Racer

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It’s amazing any of us survived getting around on a moped at such a young age (15 where I grew up). I never owned, but a friend had a Spree that became everyone’s bitch. It was MX’d at the gravel pit, ridden on sidewalks just to razz the police and no one knows exactly how many times it was crashed. That, and it was stolen/recovered at least twice. Once, when crossing the practice fields at high school with my first girlfriend on the back, we ran into a grass that turned into marsh. The front immediately sank, stopped moving forward and we were both catapulted over the front.

My first motorized two-wheel crash. :D

Luckily, she’d just finished her last track meet of the year and had to turn in her uniform, which was all wet, covered in grassy mud. We went into a bathroom opposite of all the activity, where we
    figured the best way to wash it would be if she took it all off. Thinking I’d wait outside, without hesitation, she took it off and put it in the sink while I stood there. Another first for me.

So yeah, mopeds are cool, especially when on loan.

stk0308, scottn, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Was she fat? Two birds, one stone:Poke:

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

You were BMF'er with an Urban Express.

ducnut likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You rich kids with your store bought bikes! We made ours out of 3/4" threaded pipe, pipe fittings and Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engines with a rear skid type brake.

britx303 likes this.
  16. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What you had brakes on yours.

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No sir! But she was slightly retarded. And high jump was her specialty event.

18. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

CBR= Contender But Rarely
    CBRR= Contender But Really Rarely :D

ShadowBoxer and Banditracer like this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yep........but we had an old wisconsin-robinson??? fence post auger engine

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I had a Kawi KE100, so all you slow moped yokels can suck it! I could actually go the speed limit. (Just not much over it.)