1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New HWV7 Title Holder

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by VFR#52, Oct 28, 2019.

1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Want to congratulate Steve Wilkening
    On a great race and HWV7 Championship this yr.
    Had a blast racing with you and you did a great job using 9 digits. Lol
    Hope we get to line up next yr dude.

Steven

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Congrats!

pawpawrc likes this.
  3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Steve is good people - agreed, his finger was jacked up!

pawpawrc and VFR#52 like this.
  4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

CCB70F20-F711-4B18-9E00-30D996E97AFB.jpeg Thanks guys- means a lot to me. I made a lot of new friends this year, and I hope to be on track a good bit next year. It’s funny, I get home and show my kids- and they are like “whoop tee-doo, are you cooking dinner tonight?” And my wife’s like “Neato- check out our new dog”. Zero respect.

Phl218, ToofPic, britx303 and 6 others like this.
  5. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Cool dog!

pawpawrc likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So wait, you mean I was correct and you complaining at the awards ceremony was uncalled for :Poke: :D

7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Amazing just what a dick you can truly be by coming on this post which has nothing to do with me and posting this shit.
    Steve won the HWV7 title by racing and doing what he needed on track.
    Yep my math was wrong and he won.
    It has nothing to do with Steve as he beat me for title.
    But your lack of class by coming on this post is disrespectful to Steve and to the vintage racers by attacking me here.
    You have something to say to me you have my number.
    The fact I even made this post shows the respect I have for my competitors and that Steve won the title.

Steven

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No Steve, your lack of class was shown at the awards ceremony and I felt it should be shared with the world at large rather than your normal hiding it when you show your ass. The fact that you cannot handle your actions being made public is exactly why they should be - because I keep hoping that some day with enough pressure you'll stop acting like that to our officials and other racers.

There is absolutely nothing in my post that has anything to do with Steve Wilkening and the race he rode to win the championship, he kicked ass running 8 or 9 seconds a lap quicker in some tough as hell conditions. My post was merely about you and your actions once again...

As for respect, yeah, showing respect would be having your information correct before bitching at our officials that the points were done incorrectly ;)

9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bahhhahahhaha
    So that's your take on all this.
    Impressive seeing as you know nothing about the race.
    And yes I did my math wrong and ask for it to be checked.
    Dont I have a right to see the math on results?
    And no I didn't harass anyone when I asked it to be checked like you claim.
    Again making stuff up.
    Seeing as I've always had a fair ruling by you on anything I've ever done.
    But as always you attack me and troll ever post I post on over last 3 yrs.
    Cant go fast if you cant see in rain.
    But maybe you as you always do dont look at the whole picture.
    But the fact is Steve won and he did a great job.
    But you come on here to trash me.
    A customer of Wera who pays his money to race just like everyone else.
    I never disrespected Steve at all.
    You have by coming on here attacking me and taking away from Steve's accomplishment.
    Funny you can do that but you cant tell anyone not to touch others property at a Wera race when that property belongs to me.
    Again you want or have anything to say about me just call me.
    Because I'm not going anywhere sir.
    You dont like me then get over it.
    I've done nothing to harm anyone or anything.
    It sure is nice that you get to say anything you like and have no one reply.
    Just let me know if you are representing
    WERA with these replies or you are personally attacking me on your own.
    Feel free to call anytime Sean.
    Have a great day

Steven

10. pawpawrc

9ADB2AD2-761D-4E6A-851C-C6534C16D461.jpeg
    Jack Russell puppy. She is too tiny! My cat is all about it.

11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Big congrats on the V7 title!!!!! I started in V7, so I always like reading about it and cheer all the continuing V7 racers. We had a Jack Russell/Pitbull mix years ago. Absolute hyper-psycho dog, but just sweet as could be. Cute little pup you got there.:beer:

ToofPic and pawpawrc like this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Isnt racing in itself,time consuming,costly,and all the other things I won't mention.Does any series,or class need all this drama?
    This endless bickering can,and will drive anyone away considering getting in this class.WTF?
    Stop pissing on the National championship for this guy.
    If anyone is this upset take it up face to face ! Don't ruin someones hard fought work with bullshit posts! Always fighting! If you don't like the series,or how its run
    fix it,or realize its how it is and move along.Its already small,and could be understandably nixed,and bitching about it endlessly will probably help it right out the door.
    My 2cents

Kev59 likes this.
  13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

That was me pitted beside you on the R3. Lol.

14. pawpawrc

Ah ok Gary! I wasn’t too social- we watched a lot of Netflix and WSBK because of the rain.

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

+1.

Hell of a performance at GNF. And props to anyone that could compete in those conditions.

Isenhower, way to go congratulating Wilkening. Great sportsmanship. Also, I wish we had more vintage racing. Need an excuse to buy another ZX7.

16. Shenanigans

I wasn't either. Barber has not been nice to me in the past so I was a bit apprehensive.

17. Shenanigans

My buddy is bringing a CBR900 out next year. V7HW?

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Steve! Well deserved!

19. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

If she is like most Jack Russells, that dynamic might not last long! I had one growing up and that little guy thought he was the king of the entire town. He would back down to no dog, coyote, Hawk, nothing. He was a great dog and I have always wanted another.

20. pawpawrc

Man we had 4 at one time- I don’t know what was wrong with us. Obviously we have not learned.