1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almond milk yoghurt alternative

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Apparently it's a real thing that was just advertised on a commercial. I'm on a boat in fll and seriously thinking quiting and back to common sense real life in the Caribbean. Just makes me want a rum drink and something fried with hot sauce

K51000 likes this.
  2. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

I don't follow. It seems like a good alternative for people with milk allergies.

Although now that you mention it, I kind of want a rum drink now. :)

BigBird likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

From what I gathered if you don't drink regular milk. You go to almond milk, and when that fails go to the yogurt milk alternative? Please just eat a bowl of cereal, enjoy and call it a day

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So what’s worse, being the paranoid freak that thinks they have everything wrong with them, or being the paranoid freak that can’t stop obsessing about everything that everyone thinks is wrong with them? Geez, for being a carefree island/girl hopping dude you sure let a lot of stuff bother you @Mark151 ;)

5. Almond milk has like zero protein, and tastes like melted asscracks.

I know some people have to drink it, but aside from those people, I don’t get the appeal.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And you know what melted asscracks taste like?? o_O

7. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

How do you milk an almond?

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You squeeze it’s nuts. :D

TurboBlew, HPPT, BigBird and 4 others like this.
  9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

No thank you. Milk is horrible for you. Pure sugar and has been brainwashed into our culture that we some how need it. Get rid of all of it.

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Are you at the boat show? Where you parked?

12. Milk is awesome.

I go through almost a half gallon a day.

MikeR, lazlo and motoracer1100 like this.
  13. Captain Morgan

Yes I know, the US is getting to me. Took a job that is based here and regretting in. Keep watching live pd with people getting arrested for nothing. Best one recently, girl gets arrested Gor walking down the streat
    No but at universal marine on a Westport 130, kind of sort of maybe have a girl meeting me)

14. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'll hit you up Friday, I'll be back in town, maybe we can grab a rum drink.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Yes I know, the US is getting to me. Took a job that is based here and regretting in. Keep watching live pd with people getting arrested for nothing. I'm on the Carl Foggerty Ducati died. Live fast ride hard

16. Captain Morgan

I'll be here, marina mile

Gino230 likes this.
  17. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Same ..

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I assume it is similar to powdered cheese like substances.

Having said that...humans are an odd species in the animal world. Not only are they the only animal to consume milk after infancy they are the only one that consumes another animals milk after infancy.

You don't need milk but the industry is so large they'll keep trying to sell you on why you should have it in your diet.

19. Captain Morgan

I use it to cook with every day. Whole milk , publix or what ever supermarket you have. The fancy high end organic stuff usually leaks. Give a hipster that his only job is to make something that doesn't leak?? That's why I buy regular. Milk jugs

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just tried Macadamia nut milk the other day......wasn't 1/2 bad actually.