1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Biggest danger to the Democrats is his support in the black community. While the numbers are not staggering the Democrats need to pull huge numbers every time or they are cooked. Thus the push for illegals as more and more black people are coming to realize the Democrat promises are all lies and guess what they have the same goals and desires as the rest of Americans, pigmentation is not a difference when you want a good life for your kids.

2. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Don't think it will get anywhere near 2016 meltdown. I am more worry what will happen here if he does not win :)

3. sheepofblue

Don't worry the Trump voters have an edge in any battle as they are still alive and exist unlike the Democrat voter :beer:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Quicktoy and Banditracer like this.
  8. YamahaRick

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

10. YamahaRick

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

12. Quicktoy

Trump got them all again yesterday with his use of the word Lynching. The fact Joe publicly ridiculed trump for being racist. Then was called out for calling the Clinton impeachment a lynching. Then apologized for his remarks but still insists Trump is racist for his same use of the word. You can’t make this shit up folks. And people wonder why we fucking hated Obama. This was his VP. Enough said.

kangasj and aaronson like this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Levin had several clips of various democrats calling it a lynching when Clinton was getting impeached....and two of them were black. LOL, screw those hypocritical dem bitches. I sure get tired of the fake outrage.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...calling-bill-clintons-impeachment-a-lynching/

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't worry, they'll all come up with a
    distinction without a difference telling
    why it's different when Trump does it.

Biden is sorry he said it, but Trump said it deliberately!
    Deliberately, I tell you!

There's your difference, Joe says nothing deliberately.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1186830433985748993?

15. Quicktoy

Looks like trump gave the GOPers some balls to storm Schiff's bullshit hearing.

16. Spang308

Turkey agrees to permanent ceasefire and reaches agreement with Kurds.
    That Trump foreign policy sure sucks...for bomb makers.

17. sheepofblue

And our troops get to come home.

18. Spang308

All 26 of them. I'm certainly glad they're coming home, but the Dem lapdogs in the media were losing their shit over 26 troops being pulled.
    You have to give the guy credit. He gets shit done unconventionally sometimes where others have failed with tried and true methods.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Exactly how tried and true are methods that fail at least as often as they work?

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. Spang308

Bad phrasing. Others have failed with traditional, bury my tail between my legs and grovel right up until I start bombing your general area a better description?