1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki 565 destroked 636 LW CCS Bike WANT TO WIN LW CCS??

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by roaring toyz, Oct 21, 2019.

1. roaring toyz

roaring toyz Well-Known Member

Kawasaki 636 Destroked to 565CC Legal for CCS LWGP, GT Lights, LWF40 and LW Team Challenge races.

I had KWS build this to beat up on the big ducati LW bikes that had taken over the LW classes in CCS. It works. No expense spared king kong lightweight bike. KWS Engine head, cams, rods, Woolich flash and quick shifter, K Tech/Thermonsman Suspension, BST Carbon Wheels, woodcraft rearsets handlebars, Brembo master, arrow ti exhaust, ETC, ETC, ETC,

Multiple time National Championship winner ready to dominate. Turn key championship package ready to go just add rider

$12500 w/ 2 sets stock wheels $13500 with BST wheels Quick change front and rear can be added if you want to use for TC endurance for additional cost

Attached Files:

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The "Make all your competitors and friends hate you", starter pack. :D

Nice build.

WingLeaner and sbk1198 like this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yup, SV racers are curled up in a corner sobbing now:D GLWS....... damn nice bike!!!!

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Is this thing legal for F2 with WERA? :D

Sweet bike!

5. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Do you still have the regular 636 race bike that you posted for sale a while ago? Or am I remembering wrong and this was it? I thought I saw a D200 ready Roaring Toyz 636 pop up for sale a while ago.

6. roaring toyz

I really don't know but highly doubt it. In my opinion it should not be legal in any LW classes it demolishes the competition. If it wasn't for the big Ducs down here in Florida that wiped out my SV classes I would never have had it built. But if someone wants to win this is a sure thing!

7. roaring toyz

Yes still have the 636 available as well. Come get it!

8. Thomas_Performance

Thomas_Performance Active Member

That’s a bad @ss bike. Did I see it this past weekend at Daytona ROC? If so it’s awesome! What kind of power does it put down? Great deal for someone here!

9. roaring toyz

Yes it was at the ROC this weekend. I only ran it in 2 races and had 0 laps of practice due to the rain. Finished 2nd in one and 1st in the other. Feel very confident if I had a practice session to warm up it would have won both races and if the GT Lights race was dry it would have taken that as well. I do not ride in the rain at Daytona any longer LOL

10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

You got a link to the ad? I can't find it on here anymore.

11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

12. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Bump for a top notch seller and great bike!

13. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

What brand/make is that countershaft sprocket?

14. roaring toyz

Will consider trades to well set up late model Liter bikes also ??