1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I've already had this convo with the Girl Wrestler that was transitioning to be a boy, not sure if you remember she won her female state championship. but most thought she was a boy transitioning to be a girl. Same goes for the Dude who set like 9 different female records in one day.

I really don't understand this, why take away opportunities for a young woman's heard work then give it to a guy who couldn't hack it in mens sports.
    THe people making these decision must of had some really fucked up childhood.

gixxerreese, BigBird and cpettit like this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Totally agree. No attendance, no sanctioning body.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Because there was a staggering 228 idiots that voted for it as opposed to 8 idiots?

XFBO, R Acree and ducnut like this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I dunno guys....I have mixed feeling on this.....if them bitches can't compete maybe it'll get em back in the kitchen where they belong.........

I KEEEEED! Strange times.

Quicktoy and gixxerreese like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see this as an opportunity to kill the stupid "women are equal to men." bullshit. Perhaps sometimes someone has to be shown that things aren't as they perceive them. Good luck girls...I'm sure these less than stellar "men" will still prove to be more physically capable than most of you.

Sorry to any of you girls who's self esteem gets crushed by this reality.

kangasj likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly the reason I don’t watch any woman’s sports outside of an occasional ISU woman’s basketball or volleyball game (for work commitments) because it’s like watching slow un athletic boys or paint drying. Pick your choice.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Women are not equal to men. They are superior in some respects if you don't have blinders on that only limit you to the categories of strength and speed.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

100% of Democrats are bat shit crazy 8/181 or 4.4% of Republicans are bat shit crazy. While zero would be a preferred number to focus on the 100% seems logical.... unless you are a Democrat then yes the 4.4% is the issue :beer:

R Acree likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Humans are not equal, regardless of gender.

BigBird and sheepofblue like this.
  11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Agreed. Identical twins are pretty close to equal at birth, but environmental influences quickly put an end to that as well.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I have no equal.

Acree says so.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That being said, the 4.4% should at least get a (dis)honorable mention and get called to the carpet for being completely batshit crazy right there with the Democrats.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m not so sure he meant it in a good way. :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Some are less equal than others.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Why? With only 4.4% they would not be a threat merely a group to be mocked. While the Democrats are lock stepped off the crazy cliff and a hazard to society. A crazy uncle is to be made fun of, a crazy family is a hazard.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm short on sympathy for the girls because they
    are willing to go along with the insanity right up
    until the point where it negatively impacts them.

G 97, Spitz, Ducti89 and 1 other person like this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If they are siding with the Democrats on issues like this they need to called out and excised. They are a cancer that needs to be cut out before it spreads. Not to mention if you call the wayward Republicans out at the same time you call out the Democrats people have less opportunity to try to marginalize your message and call you a hypocrite.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They should just make him wear a Jets uniform. That should level the playing field.

Ghosts... ghosts everywhere...

BigBird likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone