1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alabama abortion law...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jase, May 16, 2019.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Kind of figured that.

Well again, hope I dont run into you and need some help

...but if i run into you and you need help, i would help you.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I would sooner stick my dick in a box or razors than receive help from the likes of you.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all need to grow up a touch...

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Respectfully, I did read what you wrote and I’m trying to understand how you see “that scenario” differs from others. You agree that the woman had a major role in her unborn child’s death.

As I said, I can’t point to any crime where someone has won. If you can find one for me, please do.

You state that your rational for believing she shouldn’t be charged is because “no one wins” even though you believe she had a hand in the child’s death. If you’ve believe that the others should be prosecuted even though no one wins in those scenarios, what is it about this one that makes it special?

I will point out that the case was dropped only after there was “national outrage”. Who exactly was outraged? The people that believe it’s okay to kill innocent babies but not okay to kill convicted murders, those people ? That’s getting things 180 backwards, don’t you think ?

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Screw you big guy, I'm a Toys R Us kid :p

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Damn, so much hate. I will still try to help you and tell you that's not a good idea.

You really dont like me do you?

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I get the impression that Jase is actually a good guy. He is simply unable to see the world from any viewpoint other than his own. We all share this trait to some degree, but Jase could safely stare into the sun with his blinders.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At least he shows up to play once in a while.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I lulz'd

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Apparently SF has banned travel to Alabama. So if y'all are visiting and see a turd on the side walk the dog really did do it.

R Acree likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

SC is on the list too. I am overjoyed.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it's funny people keep bringing it up, who cares where city officials can or can't fly?

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Additionally, it only impacts them when flying for official business. They can still go where they want for vacation and to visit family.
    Most likely it will have very little impact on SC or Alabama. More likely it will either save the CA taxpayers some money as the officials don't really need to be there or it will hurt their city if they really do need to be there. It isn't like Alabama or SC are hotbeds for conferences anyway.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Smoke and mirrors, means nothing does nothing.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I do, don't want turds on the local sidewalks

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It’s political preening, nothing more.

upload_2019-10-22_15-29-9.jpeg

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

California, if you are listening, I double dog dare you to forbid any resident of your state to visit Alabama.

sheepofblue likes this.