1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S@*t's going down south of the border!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Oct 18, 2019.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im wondering if the side effects of your idea will bring the US construction industry to a halt if workers didnt have to cross the border to build. Just glad I know enough Spanish to get myself laughed at or when they talk shit about the gringo...lol

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It may be we have to institute some new rules for Welfare and SSDI..and get some of those folks back into the Labor Force, instead of sitting on the sidelines in the easy chair.

In addition, think of all the folks who could then travel freely..as soon as we wipe out the DrugCartels and MS13 and it's offshoots..no pun.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im with you on that. Its mind boggling the amount of money the Cartels have everywhere.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s why the government has no chance in that fight. The soldiers/cops have no will to fight because they cannot trust the man beside them. He’s just as likely to be on the cartel payroll as the guy you’re shooting at.

Wheeliest and BigBird like this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

another good reason we don’t want it need those people or their culture of corruption here

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's funny, I see shit like this and it makes me think of these SJW snowflakes who bitch and moan about how bad they have it here and how much this country sucks ass.

Really? Would you prefer being caught in the middle of cartel/military shootouts on your way to your barista job at Starbucks.

stk0308 and K51000 like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sounds like what Narcos on Netflix. Guess it was true and still goes on.

Sucks for the citizens of the country. No wonder they want to leave and come here.

Sent from my smatrfone

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Unfortunately, the Constitution does not grant the Executive Branch those powers. Bummer.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The deal could be made with Him, and he could see if Bipartisan support could be had to make it come to fruition ..the Dems would assume that all those Mexicans would vote Democrat..so I'm sure they'd be up for helping out.

10. Fonda Dix

we are already absorbing all their vile problems.

11. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Build that mfing wall 60' tall!!!

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Constitution doesn't allow a President to confer
    the rights of citizenship to illegal aliens either and
    yet we have the Dreamers.

K51000 likes this.
  13. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Why in the actual fuck would we want to absorb another 1000 plus miles of shitty desert land along with all their, ahem, issues... That's the stupidest thing I've read this week....and I come here a lot!!!!

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Lefalize that shit and tax it. Depending on where you look we’re spending from 150 billion to 500 billion (with a freaking B) dollars a year on it. Not counting law enforcement, court, and prison costs.

15. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

And currently, we are only babysitting a small portion of their population, how much for the whole damn bunch? Screw that!!!

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

And that's why it will never be legalized...

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I thought sand was the new "gold"? Could be a good deal.....:confused:

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Really? The Stupidest Thing?? Dumber than building a wall...or caging kids...come on, look at all the sweet riding and beach front properties..I'm hurt you think my idea is stupid.

19. Fonda Dix

:rolleyes:

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder how many cops, border patrol, customs officials, etc in the US on are the cartel payrolls. It's not just the money (but there is a fuck-ton) of it, it's also the coercion. If they offer you money, and you don't take it, those lunatics WILL kill your family.