1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged with espionage

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 1, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

How appropriate that charge is leveled in an April Fool's thread.

I would love to be wrong and see Hillary and many Obama officials charged and in jail. I am also old enough to remember all the other talk without action. What went on was far worse than the Watergate break in. A party used made up data in a secret court to unleash our intelligence and FBI to spy on that citizen AND the opposition party Further the Obama administration used the IRS as a weapon FAR more than Nixon did and the people involved were promoted.

kangasj likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

And nothing to do with what I said.

3. sheepofblue

And the charges are just rolling out....

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

GAWD I want to see this shit hag fall sometime in my life.

ducnut likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. sheepofblue

For those waiting for Barr a bump....

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Some 600 violations and 38 people cited over the 33,000 Clinton emails, it is a start.

10. sheepofblue

Charged?

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nope, disciplinary action....maybe.

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees."

I does not mention anything about CLINTON mishandling ...it says "employees"...LOL

Further...
    The review did not encompass a separate collection of emails that Clinton’s lawyers withheld from the State Department and that she later destroyed, saying they were private and did not pertain to government business — a determination that was not verified by State Department officials.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just checking in, but this isn't going anywhere productive is it?

15. sheepofblue

Depends if you are a Democrat

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So the employees did as they were supposed to, not surprising. Has nothing remotely to do with Clinton or her direct underlings who used her server regularly, that's an entirely different thing which will of course go nowhere.

17. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...vate-server-emails/ar-AAJ1k2I?ocid=spartanntp

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Last time they prosecuted someone in the military for mishandling classified information there was no requirement for it to be "systemic". More two tier justice.

Britt likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Geezus T....again..words. There is ZERO Exoneration of Hilda, just "staff and aides".

A State Department investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email account found no "widespread " "effort by her aides or other staffers" to mishandle classified information.

Widespread...LOL nice...only one or two maybe 5-10 people out of thousands..not widespread.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

That evil bitch is teflon - much like every other professional political operative.

Face it, Satan needs someone to run into 7/11 and get him cigarettes.

Clinton(s) is/are just another Wormwood in Uncle Screwtape’s army.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019