1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

One of my friends just posted this on FB :(

Swat Dot Shooter.jpg

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

You are doing a fine job of that yourself...

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fuck you dude. Your inability to understand what I'm talking about is a reflection of your lack of intellect, not mine. Most of the "issues" you guys have with my thought process come from me thinking 10 steps ahead of present, and you guys dwelling on something that happened in the past. This most recent is no different. I'm referring to learning from an incident so it doesn't happen again, and Mongo's dumbass is stuck trying to relate what I'm saying to passing judgement on the dumb cop that shot the lady. Even the original intent of this thread (that I created) was to discuss how the expanding use of body cameras would hopefully improve police interactions with the public by making everyone accountable on both sides, improving training, and avoiding situations like the Mike Brown incident where a civilian's lies turned a whole city upside down.

This place has some of the sharpest people I've ever interacted with, but unfortunately also some of the dumbest. And it's those that I keep making the mistake of interacting with. It's true when they say to never argue with an idiot, that they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I have better things to do than bang my head against the wall in here, so have fun making fun of me. I don't care.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Your humility continues to impress.

Bugslayer and XFBO like this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Your self cock sucking really knows no bounds. Thanks for proving my point kettle. :crackup:

Please don't insult those people by lumping yourself in with them.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I haven't seen you suggest anything that I haven't
    heard a thousand times so your suggestion that we
    just can't see past our own beliefs is just wrong.
    We have already considered those ideas and decided
    they weren't the answer. It is you who are unable to
    switch gears and see another way.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Horseshit.

He has meticulously weighed every one of those ten steps he’s out ahead of us on and determined with infallible certainty that the conclusions he has reached are, unquestionably, the right and proper steps to take to achieve the outcome he has reached.

Stupid.

cav115 and XFBO like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think that congratulating him on having a long dick is the right strategy here. :crackup:

cav115 and Bugslayer like this.
  9. 600 dbl are

:crackup:

I'm sure he will tell us he has one to go along with his MENSA certificate.

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Me thinks you should read that last line over and over for a few days. :D

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Damn, the level of narcissism is truly astounding.

on that note...........duh

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

You making up shit is NOT thinking 10 steps ahead. It is making shit up.

The way conversations work is you discuss things with the other person/people, not that you jump to some other subject that barely has anything to do with the current subject.

I feel sad I have to explain that to someone to vastly superior to myself but alas, we must do what needs to be done.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

And still can’t pay off a small student loan. Good Lord.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You know you would if you could.

15. 600 dbl are

I would never leave the house....

16. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-17_15-14-49.jpeg

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ohh...you know you do fucking care otherwise you would have made good on one of you "I'm out here." or I'm done with your people." threats. The fact that you care is why you get so wound up when someone points out your less than clever portions of the discussions. However you hold on to hope that you will one day, if you keep working at it, prove that you are smarter than the so called dumbest people here.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He speaks the truth....I've tried....LOL....

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

The bar isn’t all that high either. LOL. :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And you couldn’t reach it on a ladder :Poke: