1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Not that you had to be a brain surgeon to know this but it's always nice to shine the light on scum. I wonder how they get a way trying to call themselves a news outlet...

"“I decided to wear a hidden camera…to expose the bias running rampant” at the network. Poarch documented CNN’s bias for months; recording undercover footage of numerous long-term employees, some of which talk about Jeff Zucker’s anti-Trump agenda. In the video are Nick Neville, Christian Sierra, Hiram Gonzalez, David Chalian, and Mike Brevna. These employee’s positions range from media coordinator to high-ranking executives. I decided to secretly record the 9:00am rundown call meetings with senior management and executives, says Poarch. In the recordings, Zucker details his expectations for CNN’s coverage and very matter-of-factly states “impeachment is the story.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/okeefe-strikes-again

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Not surprised...just sucks many people live by the stuff fed to them.

K51000 and kangasj like this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

None of this comes as any surprise, but here it is right from the horse's mouth. Generating revenue by losing all credibility and tanking your ratings is a strange stretch, but whatever Libtards, run your race.

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

It’s all a far right trumpian conspiracy oh and it was also edited to sound like he said that.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. blkduc

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Time to import more illegals to many of the darkies are leaving the plantation.... <---sarcsasm for those impaired>

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not funny so not in the meme thread.

[​IMG]

K51000 likes this.
  11. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Some interesting, cogent thoughts... but then, at the 5:50 mark...

... "" CNN will flip, in 2 seconds, and support Donald Trump ""...

[​IMG]

14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Who saw Trump in Dallas, or on TV live FROM Dallas last night?

Winning! He was kicking ass and taking names!

Yeah, he says a lot of the same things in each speech, and why should he not?
    Facts about 'merica winning!!

15. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

You see the line of people waiting to get in? Unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K51000 likes this.
  16. gixxerreese

He has to it never gets reported.

Inst Tech and K51000 like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dude was within a mile of the scene of Dealey Plaza. We know the left (and pretty much every intelligence agency) wants him gone.

That shit's gotta be stressful.

18. blkduc

Same as MPLS, 20,000 inside...over 20,000 outside. The truly interesting thing is the demographics. When you get a ticket, they have your number and they know who attends. Check this out-

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1185222794923171840

RESIST!!

19. blkduc

20. gixxerreese

I think that Tim Poole video is right. This is going to be a blow out and it might even carry into congress. Doesn’t help Dems with idiots like Scarborough telling trump supporters to not be dumb. So people can read and perform critical thinking and see through bs yet they are dumb. I can’t wait to see the snowflake melt down 2020.

K51000 and blkduc like this.