1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rossi has more talent than Marquez" - Andrea 'Dovi' Dovizioso

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 15, 2019.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

lol... I see waaaaay more 46 schwag at US races than 93. I can't comment on the technical riding differences...
    People celebrated at COTA when 93 crashed out... oddest thing Ive ever been apart of!

WingLeaner likes this.
  2. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Ahhh yes, so says the runner up to...Marc Marquez.

3. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

The machinery evolves. The demands on the riders change. In today's MotoGP environment, Marquez is the best rider.
    Rossi has had his days. He has been unbeatable at times. His racecraft and skills go without saying. But not now. He has lost at least a step, and is due for retirement.
    As for Marquez having the computer do all the work: Watch some slo-mo of the unbelievable shit he does. And he does it time after time. Really a different generation from Rossi. I have often felt that I am lucky to have seen this era of MotoGP.
    For you haters...seen any footage of Marc Marquez riding flat track? Just askin'?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you are a Rossi fan, it works.

WingLeaner likes this.
  5. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I equate Marquez to being the Jeff Gordon of GP while Rossi is the Earnhardt for the manner in which they navigated their careers. The cult #3 fans couldn’t stand the #24 because he in effect, ended anymore legitimate title hopes for the old dog.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

This will probably be fuel for Marquez, if Dovi happens to end up at the front of the grid.

7. Biggboi446

Biggboi446 Active Member

Dovi with his 4xl size pumpkin head is only gonna make mm beat his ass even worse than he's already doing !

Shocker likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lord ain't that the truth. If you were Chevy bred it was one or the other but not both!

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You can't be the GOAT unless you dominated on the 500 fire breathing beasts. So narrow it down from there. MM is riding a computer and IDGAF if he ends up with more world titles...he ain't proved himself unless he wins on the demon bikes.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yet you seem to be able to put out such well thought out posts in the dungeon. See what happens when you venture from your safe zone? Perhaps you should amble back across the line, mkay?!

Bugslayer and blkduc like this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Rossi is the Ric Flair of bike racing. Period. Oh sure, there'll be faster dudes later on. Hell, Marquez has got his number now. But....

WOOOOOOOOOO!

He's still the GOAT

sill'r B sill'd and Chino52405 like this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Kiss it!

Got dang! that metal bucket head is wearin off on me...need a shower.

14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Let's turn off all the riders aids for a few races and see how things all pan out... I'd pay to watch the series again.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man y'all done beat the Uccionati down so far they are like kicked puppies just trying to stay outta sight. Two pages? Damn.

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The overall results would still be the same since you still gotta point that bike where you want it to go. There’d be a few more DNFs and that’s about it.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

alight.......

[​IMG]

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Which of those two won a TT?

Hailwood. The end.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Marquez did win a Superprestigio :D