1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 clean title sv650 track/race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bb4me23, Oct 7, 2019.

1. bb4me23

bb4me23 Well-Known Member

2003 track bike with clean title. 7200 miles. Engine is all stock. Has a power commander, also has a full hindle exhuast. Vortex rear sets, vortex clip-ons. Vortex 520 sprockets with a few spares of different sizes. Chain new at beginning of the season. Armour bodies fairings. Bike has been low sided on right side at cmp back in april. Rode it the rest of the season that way. Easily repairable. Small dent in the tank. Penski rear shock was rebuilt beginning of the season. ... Gp suspension front fork internals with 1.0 springs. will be serviced this week.

Has a quickshifter installed not hooked up.

Also have spare set of wheels with rains and rotors. And an extra rear rim.Rains pretty worn from a race on a drying track. Also have another set of front forks with imulators. Scotts steering stabilizer rebuilt beginning of season.Some other spares will come with bike. Have 3 new dunlop 211 160 tires and a 1 year old set of pit possie 160 tire warmers that will go with sale. Also have a couple stands if needed I can text more photos, they wont upload here.

Attached Files:

• sv5.jpg
      sv5.jpg
      File size:
      584.8 KB
      Views:
  2. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

$ and location?

3. bb4me23

yea that might help. 3500 chesterfield Va. Could work out delivery to Pre track day at Vir at the end of the month

4. bb4me23

front forks have been serviced with new seals.

5. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

how many $?

6. bb4me23

3500 for everything

7. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

pls text more pics to 313 467-6595

8. bb4me23

sent