1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate Crome hoaxs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 30, 2019.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Cliff Clavin would never admit to that :D

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Am I incorrect in thinking this was a student against three other students, from the same school? The school does have some part in protecting its students. If I were a student and beat the hell out of fellow student, the school most certainly would be involved. No doubt, the police would be involved, as well. I’m not seeing the difference, as they’re both student-to-student crimes.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think you're missing that nothing actually happened :eek:

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The three boys who were falsely accused of an actual crime may not concur. Something did indeed happen to them.

MachineR1, brex and ducnut like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What happened to them?

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Fake report of a crime IS something.

We just had a student fake the report of a bomb. They were charged, are facing expulsion, and awaiting their court date. But, no bomb was found, so nothing really happened other than a tiny little lie?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A terroristic threat is different than an accusation of assault. Just as assault is different from murder. The level of the "crime" matters in every single situation. Accusation of assault affected three people, their parents, and a few cops. Bomb threat involves the entire school and a bunch of cops and other first responders as well as all the parents.

8. nigel smith

They now face a future replete with rhetorical questions.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My question wasn't remotely rhetorical. What exactly happened to them?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I haven't been following closely but I believe they were falsely accused of a crime they did not commit, weren't they? I doubt they got to enjoy normal schooldays between the accusation and the time the truth was restored.

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I once had a co-worker file a bogus harassment claim against me. She claimed I raised my voice to her, called her names, and threatened her. She claimed she feared for her well-being on company property, if I were around. What she didn’t realize is there was a supervisor sitting in an office, 20’ away, who heard every shitty thing she said to me. All I was in the office for was seeking paperwork she failed to create. I simply asked about it and she went off like a bomb. During the investigation, I was suspended without pay and companywide interviews took place, as they tried to find any little snippet of dirt on me. Once the supervisor came forth in my defense, the co-worker admitted it was all a lie. It was ME who carried the stress of going through the bullshit. It was ME who lost the pay. It was ME who had to explain to my SO why I was suspended and hoped she’d believe me. It was ME who carried the stigma of being THAT GUY around the company. It was ME who walked on eggshells anytime on company property. It was ME had to fear any little thing, when dealing with customers. It was ME who suffered the wrath of management decision making, because of the prejudice they harbored. You wouldn’t think anything would happen to the innocent victim, but, it does. That bullshit changed everything about my employment at that company. Meanwhile, that menial, fucking cunt went on without any discipline, whatsoever. She should’ve been read the story “The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf”, then, terminated.

I have zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit, having been through it.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well shit, I was coming back to post my story and I swear, the only words I knew in advance were for sure going to be in it were "fart" and "c*nt." :D But now, the temporary stigma I had to endure feels like peanuts compared to you.

Spang308 and ducnut like this.
  13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

There’s always “queef”. :crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, there was an actual fart in the story. And an accusation made by a c*nt. But I feel like you stole my thunder. I would call her a bitch, but it's not strong enough. :crackup:

cav115, ducnut and R Acree like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't you hate it when that happens?

cav115 likes this.
  16. nigel smith

He, of course, already knows this. He is simply keeping up appearances. Captain Obdurate, as it were.

17. nigel smith

If your story involves a preposterous overreaction to gastrointestinal emissions, by all means entertain us.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I got kicked out of class in the sixth grade after someone liberated a potent mixture of sulfur and methane and the little c*nt sitting behind me called the teacher and accused me. At the end of the period, teacher came out to find me and tell me to return to class because the farting had continued after I was expelled. If you had asked me that day, I would have been OK with the death penalty for the girl and life in prison for the teacher. A few decades later, I have mellowed enough that I would be good with one week in jail for each of them. So yeah, Mongo's trolling is amusing. :D

Chris, scottn, nigel smith and 4 others like this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I just love this little slice of interwebs heaven!
    :crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

That’s too funny. LOL!